About SBM Gramin Telangana
Government of Telangana has given significance in order to provide facilities of sanitation to rural areas with the great project of “SBM Gramin Telangana (Swachh Bharat Mission – Gramin Telangana), for eradication of many diseases and subsequent death which are causing by the lack of sanitation as Open Defecation contaminates water.
03 major components of water, hygiene and sanitation are plays major role in rural areas on health. Of course government is trying its best to prevent major problems but open defecation is still a serious problem in gramin (rural) areas. As per recent survey it is proved that 88% of diarrhoea is coming due to usage of unsafe water. So the Government of India has launched a flagship program known as “Swachh Bharat Mission”.
SBM has launched this program on 2nd oct of 2014 to reach the clean India by 2019 as a tribute to Nations father Mahatma Gandhi. Constructing the community and household toilets had been made a priority in the program of Swachh Telangana Government. The lot of rural women had suffered because of non availability of IHHL. So the Government of Telangana had made a prior in order to provide clean, hygiene and sanitation household toilets in every house to rural areas.
- SBM Gramin Telangana Website: http://www.sbmgramin.telangana.gov.in
- SBM Gramin Telangana Helpline Number: 040 2339 0545
- SBM Gramin Telangana Support Mail: email@example.com
- Swachh Telangana Website: http://swachhts.cgg.gov.in
- Swachh Telangana Officer: Vijay Kumar
- Swachh Telangana Helpline Number: 87122 04853
- Swachh Telangana Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telangana Rural Development Minister: K T Rama rao
- Swachh Telangana App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glt.swachhpatasaala&hl=en_IN
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any topics. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.