TS-iPASS stands for “Telangana State Industrial Project Approval and Self – Certification System”, where Telangana State Government has authorised Telangana State-iPASS under act no. 03, 2014 for fast processing of applications for problems of different clearances which are required for setting up of Telangana industries at a single point where based on self – certificate provided by the entrepreneur along with to create an environment of investor-friendly in the Telangana State.
TS iPASS Services
The following are the Services of TS iPASS:
- TS iPASS Certificate Verification
- Incentives for Your Business (or) Industry
- Raw Material Allocation
- Grievance (or) Feedback
- Investor Facilitation Cell
- Udyog Aadhaar
The Important points of Telangana State-iPASS
- The Telangana State department which has connected for establishing and operation of an enterprise will come under awareness of TS iPASS
- Depending upon the complexity of the approval limited time has set for each approval minimum of 01 days and a maximum of 30 days.
- Pre – Analyzing the applications at the district level and state level in order to assist the entrepreneurs in a proper way of applications submission along with to avoid delay in issuing the files by the Telangana Departments
- Making compulsory for the skilled authorities in order to explore shortfall / additional information required (if any) only 1’s from the receipt of the application within 03 days.
- Under TS-iPASS authorising the entrepreneurs with RTC (Right to Clearance) along with to know the reasons for delay (if any) in clearance getting within limited time and will penalising the officials for making delay.
Important Details of Telangana State iPASS
- TS-iPASS Website: https://ipass.telangana.gov.in
- TS iPASS Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Tsipass-Telangana
- Industries and Commerce Department of TS Website: http://www.industries.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana State-iPASS Address: Commissioner of Industries, Chirag Ali Lane, Abids, Hyderabad – 500 001
- Telangana State iPASS Helpline Number: 040 2344 1636
- TS-iPASS Support Mail: email@example.com
- Honourable Telangana Industries Minister: Sri K T Rama Rao