All you need to know about RRB Secunderabad Recruitment
RRB Secunderabad recruits thousands of candidates every year for several posts. At present, RRB Secunderabad is ready to recruit for several technical jobs. There are more than 1.5 lakh vacancies are available in Secunderabad, and the Railway Recruitment Board is inviting candidates to apply for those posts online.
If you are eager to work with the Railways in Secunderabad, it will be a golden opportunity for you. People have been waiting for this notification for a long time. For all latest notifications about RRB recruitment in Secunderabad, keep visiting their official website
Recruitment for Group D candidates by RRB Secunderabad
If anyone is interested in applying for Group D RRB job in Secunderabad, they have to apply online. Before applying, make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Only citizens of India are allowed to apply for these posts.
- The candidate must have Aadhaar Card along with his Aadhaar Enrolment Number.
- If an applicant wants to apply for these posts, he or she needs to have12th/ 10th/ Graduate Degree/ ITI Degree from any authentic educational institution.
- The candidate is expected to be above 18 years and below 30 years of age to apply for the posts of Technician and ALP. For Group D posts, the age limit is between 18 and 33 years. Age relaxation will be available for SC/ST/OBC candidates abiding by the rules of the Government.
Procedure for applying for Group D job online
- After visiting the official website of RRB in Secunderabad, click on the ‘Employment Notice.’
- You will find several job notifications, and you need to click on CEN 01/2018.
- Then You will find the link for applying online. Clicking on it will open up the form of application for you.
- Fill up all the details and upload scanned copies of your signature and photograph.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
How to download Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card online?
The Admit Card can downloaded from RRB Secunderabad’s online website by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of RRB Secunderabad which is RRB Secunderabad.nic.in.
- Once you are on the home page, you have to select the ‘Skip’ option. After that, you’ll redirected to their actual page.
- Go to the RRB Recruitment section and then click on that button
- You will taken to a completely new page where different RRBs will be listed. You need to choose the one for your region and then click on the relevant option
- This new page that opens up in front of you, will display all details about the board you have selected
- Then You will see the option ‘Important Information,’ and there you can find your recruitment notice. Clicking on that notice will directly take you to the page where you have to type your User ID (registration number) along with the unique password
- After submitting the User ID, password, your admit card for RRB Secunderabad job will appear on the screen. Print it and don’t forget to carry it on the day of examination.
- RRB Secunderabad Website: http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- The RRB Secunderabad Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RRB-Secunderabad
- RRB Secunderabad Twitter: https://twitter.com/rrbsecunderabad
- The RRB Secunderabad Contact Details: http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/contacts.html