Join Indian Army: Recruitment for several posts
The Indian Army is the biggest component of the Armed Forces of India. This land-based branch was founded in the year 1895, on 1st April and the headquarters are located in New Delhi. The India Army’s Supreme Commander is the President of India. The motto of Indian Army is “Service Before Self.”
India Army Recruitment Information
If you want to learn about latest recruitment’s of the Indian Army, you have to visit their online portal for recruitment which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Indian Army has announced recruitment for several posts. Some of the posts in which there are vacancies are SSC (Short Service Commissioned) Officer, PC (Permanent Commission) Officers, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Technical Examiner, etc. The eligibility criteria for various jobs with Join Indian Army are given incomplete details. If you are interested in serving your nation by joining the Indian Army, find out the Indian Army job that you are eligible for and apply online.
Indian Army Recruitment for Technical Entry Scheme
The total number of vacancies is 90 for this post, and the monthly salary is Rs 56,000, and the monthly salary is Rs 56,000. No experience is required for this post. The training takes place for 5 years. After completing the training, Engineering Degree will be given to the candidate.
- Candidate must qualify 10+2 Examination from a recognized board with at least 70% in Physics
- Eligibility condition will depend on the marks obtained by the candidate in Class 12.
- The person’s height must be at least 157.5 cm
- For Gorkhas and people from the North Eastern hilly areas of India like Kumaon and Garhwal, the minimum height for applying for this post will be less than 5 cm
- For those who are native inhabitants of Lakshadweep, the reduction is acceptable height will be done by 2 cm
- The candidate must not be under 16 and half years and must not be above 19 and half years of age. So, the candidate has to born after 1st July 2002 and before 1st July 1999.
Process of selection
- Based on the percentage of cut off, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted. Those candidates will be interviewed by Group Testing Officer, Psychologist and Interviewing Officer
- The duration of the entire interviewing process is 5 days. The interview takes place in two different stages. If any candidate wants to appear for the Stage II interview, it is mandatory for the candidate to pass the Stage I.
- When a candidate clears both Stages I and II, a medical examination will be conducted. Candidates who are found medically fit and strong will be given the joining letter by the Indian Army Recruitment Board for training.
All eligible candidates can apply for this job from their official website.
SSC Officer Recruitment by the Indian Army
- It is necessary for the applicant to be MDS/ BDS (with at least 55% in the last year of BDS). The college or university needs to be recognized by DCI (Dental Council of India) as an official institution.
- The person must have finished Compulsory Rotatory Internship of one year and must have a Permanent Dental Registration Certificate issued by State Dental Council.
- The required heights for men and women are 157.5 cm and 152 cm respectively.
- The required weights for men and women are 49.5 kg and 42 kg respectively.
- The candidate has to be less than 45 years of age.
The selection process
- Based on the marks scored by the candidate in NEET (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test), he/ she will be shortlisted for the interview.
- The interview will take place in New Delhi in which the merit and suitability of the candidate for the post of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army will be verified.
- The ultimate merit list of the number of selected candidates will be prepared based solely on the personal interviews of the candidates.
- The qualified candidates have pass Medical Examination to get the job.
Visit joinindianarmy.nic.in and download the application form for this job. The application fee is Rs 200. You need to send hard copy of your application form, along with the required documents to the following address by post:
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS / DENTAL – 02), Room Number: 25, L – Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110 001.
Soldier Recruitment by Indian Army
Join Indian Army and serve your motherland. No former experience is required for this particular job. Go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Apply for Indian Army Recruitment rally at Sikkim.
- The candidate must qualify class 10th board exam from a recognized board with 45% aggregate marks and minimum 33% marks in all subjects
- If the applicant has passed the board exam of class 12, the aggregate marks of the person will not be checked
- Even the aggregate percentage of the candidate would not matter if he or she qualified the higher secondary examination. The minimum marks of 33% should be gained on each subject in the secondary examination by the candidate.
- The minimum weight of soldiers applying for any category should be 48 kg. For all arms soldier GD and Scheduled Tribes, the minimum height acceptable height is 160 cm. For Indian Gorkha applicants, the height should be at least 157 cm.
The selection process of soldiers will take place on the basis of the written test via CEE (Common Entrance Examination). After that, the physical measurement will be taken, and physical fitness examination, as well as the medical test, will be conducted. The application form for this job is available online and interested candidates can apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
There are also openings at Visakhapatnam, Hisar, Kargil, etc. for the posts of Soldier GD, Nursing Assistant, Soldier Technical and Clerical Tradesman. All eligible candidates are invited to join Indian Army. They have to apply online for Indian Army jobs.
- Indian Army Website: https://indianarmy.nic.in
- Indian Army Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/indianarmy.adgpi
- Indian Army Twitter: https://twitter.com/adgpi
- Indian Army YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfH3RaugUbIqY-80iOED4Q
- Indian Army Support Mail: email@example.com
- Indian Army Contact Details: https://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTemplete/frmTempSimple.aspx
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any topics. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.