All you need to know about Andhra Pradesh Open School Society
The Open School Society in Andhra Pradesh was founded in the year 1991. In the initial years, APOSS focused on providing pre-elementary education through ODL (Open and Distance Learning). Those citizens of Andhra Pradesh who were drop-outs or who could not complete their basic education for some reason.
They were the primary target of the Open School Society of Andhra Pradesh. The Board makes sure that every citizen of the state can finish his/ her basic education anywhere in Andhra Pradesh with this advanced option of open learning. It also takes care of the fact that the standard is maintained in the education provided by them.
APOSS conducts exams twice annually, once in April and then in September. If you want to know your AP Open Inter results, visit their official website, apopenschool.org.
How can you download your hall ticket for APOSS Inter, SSC, and other exams?
The hall tickets for Inter, SSC and other exams are released by AP Open School Society every year on their official website which is apopenschool.org. The candidates can easily download the hall tickets to appear in the exams organised by the Andhra Pradesh Open School Society.
Only those candidates who have registered for the exams will be given their Admit Cards. Without this important document, a candidate will not get permission to sit for the exam. You can go through all the details after visiting their official website. Follow these simple steps to download your hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of APOpenSchool
- In the homepage, you have to choose your desired exam.
- Later on, you will asked to choose the District, the name of your school and the candidate’s name.
- You will find the following option: “Download Hall Ticket.” Clicking on that option will take you to a new page.
- have to check and then download your Admit Card for any AP Open School
- You need to take a print out of your Admit Card and don’t forget to take that admit card on the date of your exam.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card of Andhra Pradesh Open School Society
Once you download your Admit Card for APOSS SSC exam or APOSS Inter exam, you will see the following details:
- Firstly, the Name of the student
- The Roll Number that allocated to the student by the Exam Board
- Venue of your exam
- The time at which you supposed to enter the examination hall and the duration of the exam
- candidate’s photograph
- The candidate’s signature
- Lastly, Several other vital instructions that the candidate expected to follow during the exam.
When the exams are over, they will declare the result. The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society publishes the results on their official website for the convenience of the candidates. It’s also a simple process. You can check your APOSS results after visiting their official website.
- APOSS Website: http://www.apopenschool.org
- The APOSS Office Address: A.P. Open School Society, Opp. Old Bus Stand, Pareeksha Bhavan, Government Boys High School (Urdu) Campus, Guntur – 522 001.
- APOSS Office Contact Number: 0863-2239151.
- The APOSS Support Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- APOSS district wise DEO contact details: http://www.apopenschool.org/contactus.html
- AP HRD Minister: Sri Ganta Srinivasa Rao