All you need to know about Andhra Pradesh Open School Society
The Open School Society in Andhra Pradesh was founded in the year 1991. In the initial years, APOSS focused on providing pre-elementary education through ODL (Open and Distance Learning). Those citizens of Andhra Pradesh who were drop-outs or who could not complete their basic education for some reason were the primary target of the Open School Society of Andhra Pradesh. The Board makes sure that every citizen of the state can finish his/ her basic education anywhere in Andhra Pradesh with this advanced option of open learning. It also takes care of the fact that standard is maintained in the education provided by them.
APOSS conducts exams twice annually, once in April and then in September. If you want to know your AP Open Inter results, visit their official website, apopenschool.org.
How can you download your hall ticket for APOSS Inter, SSC, and other exams?
The hall tickets for Inter, SSC and other exams are released by AP Open School Society every year on their official website which is apopenschool.org. The candidates can easily download the hall tickets to appear in the exams organised by the Andhra Pradesh Open School Society. Only those candidates who have registered for the exams will be given their Admit Cards. Without this important document, a candidate will not get the permission to sit for the exam. You can go through all details after visiting their official website. Follow these simple steps to download your hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of APOpenSchool
- In the homepage, you have to choose your desired exam.
- Later on, you will be asked to choose the District, the name of your school and the candidate’s name.
- You will find the following option: “Download Hall Ticket.” Clicking on that option will take you to a new page.
- You have to check and then download your Admit Card for any AP Open School
- You need to take a print out of your Admit Card and don’t forget to take that admit card on the date of your exam.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card of Andhra Pradesh Open School Society
Once you download your Admit Card for APOSS SSC exam or APOSS Inter exam, you will see the following details:
- Name of the student
- The Roll Number that has been allocated to the student by the Exam Board
- Venue of your exam
- The time at which you supposed to enter the examination hall and the duration of the exam
- The candidate’s photograph
- The candidate’s signature
- Several other vital instructions that the candidate is expected to follow during the exam.
When the exams are over, they will declare the result. The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society publishes the results on their official website for the convenience of the candidates. It’s a simple process. You can check your APOSS results after visiting their official website.
- APOSS Website: http://www.apopenschool.org
- APOSS Office Address: A.P. Open School Society, Opp. Old Bus Stand, Pareeksha Bhavan, Government Boys High School (Urdu) Campus, Guntur – 522 001.
- APOSS Office Contact Number: 0863-2239151.
- APOSS Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- APOSS district wise DEO contact details: http://www.apopenschool.org/contactus.html
- AP HRD Minister: Sri Ganta Srinivasa Rao
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any topics. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.