Chief Commissioner of Land Administration AP- CCLA AP
Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department and online pension application form
The Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh (CCLA AP) manages activities related to issues of excise, Government lands, registrations, commercial tax, settlements, surveys, endowments and several other matters. Let us have a look at the primary functions performed by the Revenue Department AP:
- Rules and Acts are proposed and implemented by the Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh. These rules and acts are related to land revenue, commercial tax, excise, land records and settlements, stamps registration, registration of deaths, births, and marriages, etc.
- It also handles all cases of the state’s Anti Corruption Bureau or ACB. Enforcement of laws and Vigilance are two significant areas of its concern. Vigilance Commission intimately connected with the Revenue Department.
- The AP Revenue Department also manages disciplinary cases against employees as well as officers of various grades who work in the state’s Revenue Department.
- Service matters related directly to the Department’s Heads which are under the governance of the state’s Revenue Department are also managed by this body.
- All cases related Andhra Pradesh’s Commissioner of Inquiries are dealt with by the Revenue Department. The Commissioner of Inquiries appointed to monitor the matters of the Revenue Department.
VRO Recruitment in the state of Andhra Pradesh-CCLA AP
CCLA AP or Chief Commissioner of Land Administration recruits fresh candidates every year for several posts in the Revenue Department. There are two CCLA posts in which you can apply:
- Village Revenue Officer or VRO
- Village Revenue Assistant or VRA
Visit the official website which is www.ccla.cgg.gov.in to check notifications about jobs in the Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh. For the post of VRA, it is mandatory for the candidate to pass the Secondary exam that the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education conducts every year. Passing the class 10th exam from any other recognized board will also be valid in this respect. The age limit is from 18 years to 35 years. For ST and SC candidates, the maximum age to apply for this post is 40 years.
If you want to be a Village Revenue Assistant, passing the Intermediate Examination from a recognized board is mandatory. The candidate must be 18 years old but must not be above 34 years. For ST and SC candidates, the maximum permissible age is 39 years. Go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the job.
How to apply online for old age pension in Andhra Pradesh?
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh provides pension to the old people of the state to support their families economically. Retired people can download the pension form from the official website. You don’t have to stand in a long queue for hours. The documents that are required for this purpose are Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Photograph (passport size) of the candidate, Postal Account or Savings Bank Account to receive the pension amount. You can also download your old age pension application form in Telegu pdf.
- CCLA AP Website: http://ccla.ap.gov.in
- CCLA AP Officer: Sri Anil Chandra Punetha (IAS)
- AP CCLA Officer Contact Number: 0866 2410 378
- Chief Commissioner of Land Administration AP Revenue Department Officer Contact Details: http://ccla.ap.gov.in/CCLA/cclaContacts.ccla