About AP CDMA
CDMA stands for “Commissioner and Municipal Administration” is a summit authority of department of municipal administration of AP State, which provides the facilities of guiding municipal corporations and municipalities performance of day to day procedures, activities etc. The following are the AP CDMA district wise websites.
District Wise CDMA Websites for the state of Andhra Pradesh
- CDMA AP Website: http://cdma.ap.gov.in
- CDMA AP Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDMA
- CDMA AP Prinicipal Secretary Contact Details: http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/priciple-contacts
- CDMA AP DMA Contact Details: http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/dma-contacts
- CDMA AP RDMA Contact Details: http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/rdma-contacts-view
- CDMA AP Muncipal Corporation Details: http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/muncipal-corporation
- CDMA AP Nagar Panchayat Details: http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/muncipality-contacts-nagar-panchayati
- CDMA AP HOD Contact Details: http://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/hod-contacts
- AP MA and UD Minister: Sri P Narayana
- AP MA and UD Minister Contact Number: 086 3244 2176, 086 3244 2187
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for government nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the information published on this website. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.