About Telangana Land Distribution to Dalits Scheme
Telangana Land Distribution to Dalits Scheme has introduced by the State Government of Telangana which providing the landless SC category women with 03 acres of agricultural land, also providing the facilities of development of land, irrigation facilities and other agricultural inputs for their survival. Land Distribution to Dalits in Telangana is also known as “Bhoomileni Nirupeda Dalita Vyavasaya Aadharitha Kutumbalu” where Telangana government has distributed 2,524 land acres to 959 Dalits on Independence Day with the investment of Rs 94 cores in the 01st year.
Land Distribution to Dalits in Telangana
- The Telangana government has analysed that the Land Distribution to Dalits in Telangana implementation during the conference of district collector which held on 24th June of 2014 and suggested some other reforms for better improvement and had announced that Land Distribution to Dalits Scheme one of the most important programs of the state
- By the Indian Constitution the anticipated castes are recognised as a disadvantaged people, in the state they constitute about 15.44%. In Telangana state there are nearly 11.92 lakhs of families are present among them 9.2 lakhs of locating in rural areas remaining families are residing in Urban and Semi-Urban areas. Most of the peoples living in rural areas are serving as agricultural farmers in order to survive their lives.
- As the Minority category peoples are still suffering from untouchability, not recognized by the society and many more consequences are suffering by Dalits. So, the Telangana government has conceptualized the Land distribution scheme
Telangana Dalit Land Distribution Program Details
The following are the complete details of the scheme:
- The Bhoomileni Nirupeda Dalita Vyavasaya Aadharitha Kutumbalu should acquire 03 land acres. And among the Dalits households consider the landless peoples and they should benefit. The first preference should give to the POP (Poorest of the Poor) and also agricultural landless peoples and the second preference should give to the other poor households of SC category with the ½, 01, 02 etc shall be provided with the balance land extent in order to make landowners of three acres land in the upcoming phases
- The distributed land should situate in one location and should not also distribute in different locations
- The Land Distribution to Dalits Scheme is applicable to all lands acquired under the scheme in the past and future. Along with government assigned lands, surplus lands assigned and many more are eligible for the development of the scheme
- All agricultural landless scheduled castes households records of the POP (Poorest of the Poor) will recognize by the district collectors. And among the land records as per the SERP Telangana data of survey will validate and finalize
- The land Patta should acquire by the wife of SC household given by the district administration
- The charges of Telangana Stamp duty and registration and other expenses will be bear by the Telangana government
- For the land development the drip facilities, seeds, cultivation cost, pesticides, micro-irrigation, pump sets, fertilisers, ploughing, energisation are can also provide in the comprehensive package, the amounts for the agricultural inputs will credit the beneficiary account.
Important Details of Land Distribution to Dalits in Telangana
- Telangana Official Website: http://www.telangana.gov.in
- Honourable Telangana Agricultural Minister: Sri Pocharam Srinivas Reddy
- Telangana Agricultural Minister Contact Details: 9440401527; 9984170007; 040 2345 0044