About T Fiber
T Fiber stands for “Telangana Fiber Grid” which is a flagship program of Telangana State Government to provide high speed web data all over the state. By the end of 2018 this project is expected to be complete, It helps to connects with G2G (Government to Government), G2C (Government to Citizens) of 23 million population services along with the other range applications.
History of Telangana Fiber Grid
This projected is initiated under the ministry of IT Telangana by K T Rama Rao in mandal of Maheshwaram located in district of Rangareddy in the year 2017. It provisions the access of internet in order to improve the education and health by bringing Tele medicine along with educational opportunities to the more peoples in rural areas.
Interesting Points of T – Fiber Project
- T – Fiber is established on 12th Mar of 2015 and this project is apt by assigning 62,000 miles of fiber optic cable in more than 22,000 villages along with Mission Bhagiratha (Water Drinking Project).
- The blue color pipe has Fiber Optic Cable and the huge black pipe is uses for water.
- It is visualised to foundation a State – of – the – art network infrastructure in order to ease the “Digital Telangana” realisation
- The services are offered to Ten zones of Telangana 31 Districts, 584 Mandals, 8778 Gram Panchayats, 10,128 Villages, 83.58 lakhs families & more than 3.5 core population
Connectivity Partners of Telangana Fiber Grid
Telangana Fiber Grid has the partners as follows:
- BBNL (Bharat Broadband Network)
- Sterlite Tech
- L & T Construction
Technology Partners of Telangana Fiber Grid
- Tejas Networks
Services Partners of Telangana Fiber Grid
- Mee Seva
- Sterlite Tech
- HP Enterprise (Hewlett Packard)
- T – SAT
- Kisan Raja
- D – Link
- T Fiber Website: http://it.telangana.gov.in/telangana-fiber-grid-t-fiber
- Telangana IT Minister: K T Rama Rao
- Telangana IT Minister Contact Details: 9490866666, 040 2345 3233, 23450455
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication for government nor associated with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about the information published on this website. So, for latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.