Grama Jyothi Program – గ్రామ జ్యోతి తెలంగాణ
TSPRI stands for “Telangana State Panchayat Raj and Institution Department” introduced a program named as “Grama Jyothi” which is a logical continuation of “Mana Ooru – Mana Pranalika” launched by Telangana State Government.
Objectives of Grama Jyothi Program – గ్రామ జ్యోతి కార్యక్రమం యొక్క లక్ష్యాలు
- To improve the service delivery to the people in core areas
- Bringing together the efforts of the different Telangana Departments at the level of Grama Jyothi Panchayat.
- To prepare the Gram Panchayat Development Plans by achieving functional and financial meetings.
- In order to make active partners in the development process by decision making and taking good advantage of the social capital at the grama level
The vision of Telangana Grama Jyothi – తెలంగాణ గ్రామ జ్యోతి దృష్టి
The vision of Grama Jyothi Program is to Enable and facilitate active gram panchayats which acts as a responsible nature to people’s requirements and Endeavour through participation in community
The mission of Gram Jyothi Program
- In order to bring in cooperation of developmental efforts at the village level
- For optimal usage of resources along with to avoid duplication bottom-up planning is to be adopted
- To ignite and accomplish the enormous strength for development
- In order to become more accountable, transparent and responsive to people’s requirements in village level institutions
- In order to make Grama Sabha more vital
- To make better coordination of the line departments through the planning process for a union of Major Telangana Schemes this works in the storehouse
- Grama Panchayat development plans preparation
Grama Jyothi Reports – గ్రామ జ్యోతి నివేదికలు
Telangana government providing the reports on various categories for the easy identification of the Mana Ooru – Mana Pranalika analysis. Know the Grama Jyothi Program reports including General Reports, Analysis Reports, Mandal Reports, Grama Panchayat Reports, Functional Committees Reports, Monitoring Reports, GPDP (Gram Panchayat Development Plan) Reports etc here: https://tspri.cgg.gov.in/reports.do