About UP Rashan Card
This particular card serves a lot of importance. For a family below the poverty, line it is a lifesaver. With the rashan card, a family below the poverty will be able to get the specified amount of rice, oil and wheat to get them through the month. This way the UP government are helping the less fortunate and providing them with the necessary food to survive. But in order to avail this facility, you need to have this important document.
For people above the poverty line also it is extremely important. You will be able to avail a lot of Government Schemes only if you have a rasan card. It also serves as an identity proof which you may need to show at several government offices. If you do not have this card till now, then you should immediately apply for one. As you must have understood how much important it is.
How to view Rashan Card list?
If you need to check your ration card, then you have followed few very simple steps. Uttar Pradesh government have updated all the ration card details online in Uttar Pradesh Food and Supplies Department so that it becomes very easy for you to check your ration card online.
All you have to do is to follow these simple steps
- First of all, you need to visit the appropriate website for checking the ration card. The website that you need to visit for this purpose is up.nic.in
- Then you have to click on the option NFSA list.
- This will lead you to UP Ration Card All the districts in this state will be available in that list.
- For this list, you will have to select your district from the list which will be made available to you.
- On choosing a particular district, you will be redirected to another page where you will be asked to select your village name.
- This way you have completed the filtration process and then you can find your own name from the list.
How to apply for new ration card?
Similar to the earlier mentioned process is the process to apply for a new ration card. You have to visit the same website and then choose the apply option and the other steps are similar.
Ration card is your right and you must definitely have one so that you can use it for various purposes to make your life easy. So if you do not have your ration card yet then it is advised that you should not wait any longer and apply for the ration card immediately!
Important Details of UP Rahan Card
- UP Ration Card Website: http://fcs.up.nic.in
- Rashan Card Toll-Free Number: 1800-1800-150, 1967
- UP Ration Card Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FCSUPDept
- Ration Card UP Twitter: https://twitter.com/fcsup
- UP Ration Card Google+: https://plus.google.com/collection/kN7PDB
- Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department Head Office: Commissioner, Food and Civil Supplies Department, UP, Second Floor, Jawahar Bhawan, Lucknow (UP), 226 001