About Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, commonly known as TTD Devasthanam is a trust which independently manages the Venkateswara Temple, situated at Tirumala. This temple is the world’s wealthiest and the most visited sacred centre.
The finances and operations of the Venkateswara Temple are managed by TTD. It also actively contributes to several religious, social, educational and literary activities. TTD online booking is also available at present.
Basic information about TTD-Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
TTD was founded in the year 1932 and abides by the provisions of the 1932 TTD Act. The headquarters of TTD is situated in Tirupati, the holy city. At present, the number of its employees is 16000. Though it mainly looks after the Venkateswara Temple, there are several other temples worldwide that are governed by TTD. Some of these are new temples built by TTD.
The TTD Seva online portal has been introduced to offer services to pilgrims in a hassle free way. You have to book tickets in advance to enjoy TTD Darshan.
Services provided by TTD to pilgrims
TTD offers several services for pilgrims like accommodation, food and bus services. Ticketing and information centres are run by TTD. TTD established the Sri Venkateswara Central Library and Research Centre in the year 1993. It has 40000 book volumes, most of which are on philosophy and religion.
How to book rooms online with TTD?
You have to book your room at least 3 days in advance. The maximum limit for booking a room is 90 days. Follow these simple steps and book your room in a hassle-free way from home.
- At first, you need to visit the TTD Seva official website which is ttdsevaonline.com and select the date/ dates
- Select the type of accommodation you want. Keep in mind that one pilgrim cannot book more than two rooms
- After checking the year, month, and date select ‘Continue.’
- The page for personal information will open up. You have to enter the pilgrim’s name, email address, residential address, mobile number, area code, etc.
- Now upload the scanned copy of your photo and proceed for online payment to complete the TTD room booking.
TTD Darshan tickets for special entry
The entry ticket for special darshan has been introduced in the year 2009. The TTD Darshan tickets for special entry are available at Rs 300 per ticket. It can be booked online, and eHindu Offering can also be made while booking tickets.
How to Reach to TTD Devasthanam?
By utilizing APSRTC services (or) Trains services you can reach to TTD Devasthanam
- TTD Website: http://www.tirumala.org
- TTD Helpline Numbers: 0877-227-7777, 0877-223-3333, 1800-425-4141