The high court of Uttarakhand
History of Uttarakhand High Court
When the court established, five rooms of the Court were built, but then more were added. Another lawyer’s chambers and big chief justice court block built in 2007. Hon’ble Mr. Justice KM Joseph assumed charge on July 31, 2014, as Chief Justice of the High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital.
High Court of Uttarakhand: website
As part of the e-courts project, which is being implemented in India since 2005, it is possible to access a lot of information regarding the courts from their different web pages. All this is due to the need to digitalize all the cases and the different courts throughout the country, to speed up the judicial processes. The website of the high court of Uttarakhand is http://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in. From any device with internet, it is possible to access the website and review all the information available there.
To get the All-State level High Courts information, you can find it in details in the following link. eCourts, Click the link and you can find all High Courts information from All over India.
- Information about the Hon’ble the Chief Justice, which is currently Honorable Mr. Justice K. M. Joseph. On the website, it is possible to know the date on which you assumed the position and information of interest
- Former Hon’ble Chief Justices & Judges: A complete list of all justices and judges in the High Court of Uttarakhand, as well as some information about each of them.
- Former Registrar Generals: as with justices and judges, a complete list of each of them and a little basic information.
- Apart from knowing the people who work in the court, it is possible to review:
- Cause Status: you can review each of the cases on the website. On the left is the “High Court Case Status” button, where you can access each of the court cases.
- Cause List: As with the case status, it is possible to check the daily and weekly cause list. The button is located just above the Case Status.
If the Case finds an issue on closing at Uttarakhand High Court then having an option to transfer the cases to Supreme Court of India
Uttarakhand High Court Website: http://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
Contact Number: 05942 235 388