Rajasthan State – राजस्थान राज्य
Rajasthan State is a “Land of Kings” located on North Western Indian State which is the largest state and Jaipur is the capital city and also the largest city in India. The official and native language of Rajasthan state are Hindi and English. The population of Rajasthan is 68,548,437 which is 07th largest in the population of India and Rajasthan Districts are covering with a geographical area of 342,239 square kilometers (or) 132,139 square miles. It contains most of the area with “THAR DESERT” which is also known as “Rajasthan Desert” and “Great Indian Desert”.
Rajasthan Language commonly in English called as Rajasthani Language but regionally these languages called as Mewari & Marwadi Languages.
Formation of Rajasthan
Rajasthan State is formed on 30th Mar of 1949 by the Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel. The Rajasthan state animal is Camel and Chinkara, the Rajasthan state bird is Godavan (Great Indian Bustard), the Rajasthan state flower is Rohida, the Rajasthan state tree is Khejri. Currently, Smt Vasundhara Raje is the Chief Minister of Rajasthan. Jaipur city is the Capital of Rajasthan.
The culture of Rajasthan has rich artistic and traditions which related to the ancient life of Indian people. The varied folk dance culture and Classical music with its own distinct style from villages which are often represented as the state symbol.
In Rajasthan, you can find many tourist people from other states and countries. The RTDC (Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation) providing the many tourism services for the tourists. Recently, Rajasthan completed Assembly Elections and most of the people suggested Sachin Pilot for CM Candidate representing from Congress in the State.
Rajasthan Government Departments
- अपना खाता – hindi
- Rajasthan Land Services – Apna Khata
- Apnakhata – अपना खाता
- Rajasthan Food and Civil Supplies Department
- SSO Rajasthan– Single Sign-on
- RTDC- Rajasthan Tourism Department Corporation
- List RTDC Hotels in Rajasthan
- RSRTC online bus bookings and Rajasthan roadways (राजस्थान राज्य पथ परिवहन निगम)
Major Cities in Rajasthan
These following are the major cities of Rajasthan. The RSRTC providing many ways to reach the popular cities of the state.
- Sawai Madhopur
- Mount Abu Road
Royal Forts of Rajasthan:
Rajasthan is known as Index of India because of its rich Heritage, Hospitality, culture.
Jaisalmer Fort– The Desert Fort
Famous Temples in Rajasthan
National Parks & wildlife Sanctuary
Rajasthan People, Food & Music
- Banas River
- Chambal River
- Luni River
- Mahi River
- Sabarmati River
- Ghaggar – Hakra River
- Kali Sindh River
- Berach River
- Parbati River
- Sukri River
- Kothari River
- Banranga River
- Sahibi River
- Arvari River
- West Banas River
- Dheel River
- Gambhir River
- Gomati River
- Morel River
- Indira Gandhi Canal
- Rajasthan Official Website: https://rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Secretariat Address: Sh. A.M. Deshpande, Technical Director & Joint Secretary Department of Information Technology & Communication (DoIT&C) IT Building, Yojana Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302005 (Raj), India
- State of Rajasthan Helpline Number:+91(141) 2228544
- Rajasthan State Support Mail: email@example.com
- Rajasthan State Contact Details: https://rajasthan.gov.in/Connect/Pages/ContactUs.aspx
- App of Rajasthan State Govt.: https://rajasthan.gov.in/Connect/Pages/Mobile.aspx