Chhattisgarh–The Land of Dense Forests and Divine Temples
Chhattisgarh State in one among the 29 States of India which is located in the Centre – East of India, at present, Raipur is the capital city of this state as per the Chhattisgarh map. Dr. Raman Singh is the present chief minister of CT state. CT is on the track of rapid development, beaming with all kinds of resources. Trusted sources like CT wiki suggests that the word CT means thirty-six forts in the language English. It is the tenth largest state in India with a total area of 135,198.5 square km. It is a heavily forested region in the centre-east part of the country.
Formation of Chhattisgarh
Madhya Pradesh re-organisation act, passed on 25 August 2000, paved the way for the creation of a separate CT state. Finally, CT map found its place, in the Indian topography on November 1, 2000. Wild Asian buffalo, Hill Myna and Sal tree have been chosen as the state animal, state bird, and state tree respectively
Culture of Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh State culture has many religious includes Kabirpanth, Ramnami Samaj and Satnami Panth. Chhattisgarh State has a key role in the life of Lord Rama.
Rivers of CT State
The following are the rivers of Chhattisgarh which consists of many rivers which are flowing through CT
- Indravati River
- Godavari River
- Hasdeo River
- Shivnath River
- Sondur River
- Son River
- Sabari River
- Kharun River
- Arpa River
- Rihand River
- Tandula River
- Tel River
- Sankh River
Major Districts of CT State
The following are the districts of CT where Chhattisgarh map shows that it has been bifurcated into 27 districts.
- Baloda Bazar
Some interesting trivia related to CT map
- Mahanadi and its tribute areas are the principal water bodies of CT and northern part of the state are drained by the Indo-Indo-Gangetic plain.
- Majority of the state population speaks Hindi as their official language along with CT and Gondi as native languages as per CT wiki.
- The state accounts for 15% of steel production in the country.
CT State tourism – prime tourist attractions
- Amrit Dhara waterfall falling from a height of 27 metres, sourced by the Hasdo river attracts tourists throughout the year.
- Chirimiri is known for its natural glamour and rejuvenating atmosphere.
- Chitrakoot Falls is an eye-catching spectacle during the monsoon season.
- Surrounding Kanger Ghanti National Park is home to numerous species of flora and fauna.
- Ambuja city center mall, just a few kilometers from Raipur, is a world-class shopping destination for entertainment, dining and recreational activities.
- Sardar Veer Narayan Singh International Cricket Stadium – second largest cricket stadium in the country after Eden Gardens. Hosts IPL matches every year with grand seating capacity.
- Enjoy morning and evening jungle safari at Achanakmar Wildlife Sanctuary in Bilaspur. The chirping of birds, tranquil surroundings, and magnificent landscapes are a visual treat for tourists.
- BhoramdeoTemple in Kawardha is a 500 years old temple with stunning sculptures and pleasant scenery. The temple boasts of ancient carving structures, a symbol of the rich cultural heritage of this region.
- Naya Raipur Central Park is the premier attraction of CT Tourism. Amphitheatre, gorgeous Water Fountains, dazzling lights and photogenic greenery, this newly developed park has it all.
Chhattisgarh State Departments
Chhattisgarh State Schemes
- Chhattisgarh State Website: http://cgstate.gov.in
- Chhattisgarh Secretariat Office: Office of CHiPS Civil Lines, Raipur – 492001
- Chhattisgarh Helpline Number: +91 771 4014158
- Chhattisgarh Support Mail: email@example.com
- Chhattisgarh Governor: Shri Balram Ji Das Tandan
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister: Dr. Raman Singh
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.