Zones in Telangana
Telangana is a state which is located in South India. It is the 12th most populated state as well as the 12th largest city in India. On 2nd June 2014 year, the area was separated from the Andhra Pradesh and formed as a new and 29th state with the Hyderabad as its capital city. For every year of the 2 June, government celebrating the day as a Telangana Formation Day. The major cities you can find in Telangana state is Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, and Khammam. The Telangana Chief Minister Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao has proposed to plan Zones in Telangana. He planned for 7 New Zones and 2 Multi-Zones in Telangana state.
The Multi-Zones and Zones have been finalized in the meeting which is held in Pragati Bhavan on Thursday. Here you can find the list of population details along with finalized Zones details in Telangana state.
Telangana State News Zonal and MMulti-Zonal Districts
List of 7 Zones in Telangana:
Telangana Zone 1: Kaleshwaram
- Jayashankar Bhupalapally
- Kumaram Bheem Asifabad
The Approximate population of the Zone 1 Kaleshwaram is 28,29,620 lakhs.
Telangana Zone 2: Basara
The Approximate population of the Zone 2 Basara is 39,74,829 lakhs.
Telangana Zone 3: Rajanna
- Rajanna Siricilla
The Approximate population of the Zone 3 Rajanna is 43,09,866 lakhs
Telangana Zone 4: Bhadradri
- Bhadradri Kothagudem
- Warangal Uban
- Warangal Rural
The Approximate population of the Zone 4 Bhadradri is 50,44,845 lakhs
Telangana Zone 5: Yadadri
- Yadadri Bhuvanagiri
The Approximate Population of the Zone 5 Yadadri is 40,23,801 lakhs
Telangana Zone 6: Charminar
- Medchal – Malkajgiri
The Approximate population of the Zone 5 Yadadri is 1,03,57,290 lakhs
Telangana Zone 7: Jogulamba
- Jogulamba Gadwal
The Approximate population of the Zone 5 Jogulamba is 44,63,432 lakhs
Telangana Mutli Zones List 1 and 2
Telangana Multi-Zone 1:
The Approximate population of the Telangana Multi Zone is 1.61 crores.
The area of the Telangana Multi Zone 1 is 64,432 sq.kms.
Telangana Multi Zone 2:
The Approximate population of the Telangana Multi Zone 1 is 1.88 crores.
The Area of the Telangana Multi Zone 2 is 47,419 sq.kms.
Highlights of Telangana Zonal System Meeting
1. The Telangana CM KCR held a high-level meeting and proposed a Zonal system plan in Telangana and finalized the Zones and Multi Zones.
2. The Participated members in the Zonal system meeting is as follows:
- Chief Adviser Sri. Rajiv Sharma
- Chief Secretary Sri S. K. Joshi
- Senior office members Narsing Rao, Ajay Mishra, Adhar Sinha, Shiva Shankar and Bhoopal Reddy.
- Employee’s Association leaders
3. The Zonal system and Multi Zonal system has been planned to benefit the employees of the Telangana state.
4. By this new Zonal System Telangana move, the existing employees will get promotions as much as possible to provide the job opportunities to the Local youth members.
5. After the completion of Meeting, they conveyed requirements to the chief secretary to form the Zones Telangana.
6. After sending and approving the Zone system proposal in the cabinet and later it forwarded to President’s assent.
7. CM KCR also said that he would monitor the Zones system in Telangana to form it as early as possible.
To know more about the Zonal System, visit: http://telangana.gov.in/news/2018/05/25/7-zones-and-2-multi-zones-in-Telangana-State