Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
History of the Arunachal Pradesh Rural bank
Arunachal Pradesh was formed in the year 1983, on 30th November. The State Bank of India sponsors this bank along with the Arunachal Pradesh State Government and also the Indian Government.
- New technologies have introduced by the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank with several channels for providing all online banking services as well as insurance to its customers.
- An online app has also launched by the bank. You can install it on your Android phone and use it to avail several services provided by the bank.
Apply online for being an employee of the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank recruits experienced and also fresh candidates every year for various posts. Visit their official website to get to know about vacancies. Then the Eligible and interested applicants invited by them to apply online for multiple posts.
AP Rural Bank IFSC Code
For online transactions, then you require the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank IFSC Code. The IFSC Code will be different from branch to another. For example, the IFSC Code for the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank’s Itanagar branch is SBIN0RRARGB.
- AP Rural Bank Website: https://www.apruralbank.com
- Rural Bank Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-P-Rural-Bank-Arunachal-pradesh
- AP Rural Bank Head Office: Shiv Mandir Road, E-Sector, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Rural Bank Contact Details: https://www.apruralbank.com/contactus.html