Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
History of the Arunachal Pradesh Rural bank
The Arunachal Pradesh was formed in the year 1983, on 30th November. The State Bank of India sponsors this bank along with the Arunachal Pradesh State Government and the Indian Government.
- New technologies have been introduced by the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank with several channels for providing all online banking services as well as insurance to its customers.
- An online app has also been launched by the bank. You can install it on your Android phone and use it to avail several services provided by the bank.
Apply online for being an employee of the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank recruits experienced and fresh candidates every year for various posts. Visit their official website to know about vacancies. Eligible and interested applicants are invited by them to apply online for multiple posts.
AP Rural Bank IFSC Code
For online transactions, you require the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank IFSC Code. The IFSC Code will be different from branch to another. For example, the IFSC Code for the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank’s Itanagar branch is SBIN0RRARGB.
- AP Rural Bank Website: https://www.apruralbank.com
- AP Rural Bank Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-P-Rural-Bank-Arunachal-pradesh
- AP Rural Bank Head Office: Shiv Mandir Road, E-Sector, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, India
- AP Rural Bank Contact Details: https://www.apruralbank.com/contactus.html
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.