A shining star in the realm of regional rural banks, dedicated to the common masses in Andhra Pradesh
On June 1, 2006, Syndicate Bank sponsored Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank for undertaking rural banking activities in Rayalaseema and coastal regions of Andhra Pradesh. APGB was formed under the Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976 to serve the most economically backward regions in Andhra Pradesh state. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is headquartered in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. APGB wiki sources inform that this regional rural bank operates in Kadapa, Anantapur, Kurnool, Nellore and Prakasam districts of the state. All the banking activities of this RRB are regulated by NABARD, the apex authority for all regional rural banks in the country.
Some striking achievements of APGB
According to Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank wiki sources, the bank received the “best bank” award in the year 2010 for dedicated service to the rural poor in the 5 economically backward districts allotted to it. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank achieved a huge landmark of doing 25,000 crore business in the year ending 31st March 2018. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank also offers online banking services through its official website www.apgb.in.
Latest online services available on its web portal
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank started offering internet banking facilities to its tech-savvy customers from August 2, 2017.
- The Kadapa based RRB also provides mobile banking services such as balance inquiry, request for cheque books, mini statement, etc. Customers need to fill the mobile banking form available at all its branches.
- New generation youth can make use of NEFT, RTGS, UPI and USSD payment gateways for instant money transfer from one bank account to another.
- The complete list of APGB IFSC codes is available on this website.
For all Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Branches IFSC codes visit APGB Official Website: http://www.apgb.in/ifsc.php
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has also built a technologically advanced Android app available in the Google Play Store.
Branch banking services
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has a wide variety of agricultural as well as industrial loan schemes to satisfy the immediate and long-term financial needs of its customers.
- Customers can open different types of savings, current accounts, and fixed deposit schemes by visiting any of its branches during the designated banking hours.
APGB IFSC Code
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank IFSC Code is APGB0002013
- APGB Website: http://www.apgb.in
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/apgbank
- APGB Helpline Number: 08562-244153
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Address: Beside Mariyapuram Church, Mariyapuram
Kadapa – AP – 516 003
- APGB Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- APGB Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lcode.apgb&hl=en_IN
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.