Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank – the engine behind the rural prosperity of Gujarat
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank was formed on 12th September 2005 by merging 3 RRBs under the Regional Rural Banks Act 1976.DGGB is sponsored by Dena, and the paid-up capital is jointly contributed by the sponsor Dena Bank Government of India and the state government of Gujarat. There 236 Dena Gramin Bank branches in the state spread over 8 districts.
The complete list of mobile banking and online services offered by Dena Gramin Bank
- DGGB offers Rupay Debit Cards to its customers for online shopping, bill payments and railway booking.
- Internet banking services available at all its CBS enabled branches for fund transfer, balance enquiry, mini statement and tax payments
- Customers can download the Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank mobile app for Android from the Google Play store
- SMS alerts facility on the registered mobile number of customers
- Complete list of Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank IFSC code is available on this website
- The bank offers online fund transfer facility through RTGS and NEFT payment system
Other special schemes available at Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank branches
- Deposit schemes like savings account, current account and recurring deposits.
- Long-term fixed deposits for a higher rate of interest and tax saving.
- Loan products like home loan, car loan, educational loan for retail customers.
- Special credit facilities to small-scale industries for trade finance and unemployed youth for self-employment opportunities.
- Mainly focus on the supply of funds to farmers through KCC, Farm building schemes and short-term credit for buying seeds, fertilisers, and other agricultural inputs.
DGGB IFSC Code
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank IFSC Code is BKDN0700000
- DGGB Website: http://www.dggb.co.in
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Address: Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank, Head Office, Balvantray Mehta Panchayat Bhavan Near District Panchayat Office Sector-17, CH-Road Gandhinagar – 382 017
- DGGB Helpline Numbers: 079-2324-7325, 079-2324-7326
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Support Mail: email@example.com