Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank – the engine behind the rural prosperity of Gujarat
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank was formed on 12th September 2005 by merging 3 RRBs under the Regional Rural Banks Act 1976.DGGB is sponsored by Dena, and the paid-up capital is jointly contributed by the sponsor Dena Bank Government of India and the state government of Gujarat. There are 236 Dena Gramin Bank branches in the state spread over 8 districts.
The complete list of mobile banking and online services offered by Dena Gramin Bank
- DGGB offers Rupay Debit Cards to its customers for online shopping, bill payments and railway booking.
- Internet banking services are available at all its CBS enabled branches for fund transfer, balance enquiry, mini statement and tax payments
- Customers can download the Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank mobile app for Android from the Google Play store
- SMS alerts facility on the registered mobile number of customers
- Complete list of Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank IFSC code is available on this website
- The bank offers online fund transfer facility through RTGS and NEFT payment system
Other special schemes available at Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank branches
- Deposit schemes like savings account, current account and recurring deposits.
- Long-term fixed deposits for a higher rate of interest and tax saving.
- Loan products like home loan, car loan, educational loan for retail customers.
- Special credit facilities to small-scale industries for trade finance and unemployed youth for self-employment opportunities.
- Mainly focus on the supply of funds to farmers through KCC, Farm building schemes and short-term credit for buying seeds, fertilisers, and other agricultural inputs.
DGGB IFSC Code
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank IFSC Code is BKDN0700000
- DGGB Website: http://www.dggb.co.in
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Address: Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank, Head Office, Balvantray Mehta Panchayat Bhavan Near District Panchayat Office Sector-17, CH-Road Gandhinagar – 382 017
- DGGB Helpline Numbers: 079-2324-7325, 079-2324-7326
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Support Mail: email@example.com
Disclaimer & Notice: This website is not the official website for any official communication with any Governments or Indian official/ body. Please do not make or treat this as an official website for any information provided, we only collect information from official sites and publish it on wiki.meramaal online for web users. Also, do not leave your personal information in the comment section. It is not possible to respond us to all comments/queries;not possible to address the complaints regarding any schemes. We kindly request all our reader/visitors to visit the official website of their concerned department / authority for any issues/complaints, query about information published on this website. For latest updates please visit and check corresponding official website.