Meeseva Application for Aadhar
Telangana Meeseva is a Government to Citizen and Citizen to Government Service where offering more than 150 government services introduced by the Telangana Government. By using the Mee Seva App, you can do the payments online and Apply Aadhar Online. Here you can get the info on Application for Aadhar or Meeseva Aadhar Application Form downloading process.
In Telangana state has 4758 Meeseva centers are available in 31 districts of Telangana. For every day more than 150000 transactions can take place. Visit the official website of the Mee Seva or Download the MeeSeva app from the play store and know more about the many services. Get to know about Apply Aadhar online.
How to Download Aadhar Application Form
You can download the Aadhar application form in Telangana state. To get the Application form for the Aadhar card you need to check out the official website of the Meeseva Telangana or You can also get the Application through offline in your nearest Meeseva Centre.
To Download the Aadhar Application form follow the below procedure:
- You visit the Official Website of the Telangana state then click on the Application forms option. After clicking on the link you can be redirected to the Telangana Government Application form portal.
- In the Meeseva Application Form Portal, you can find the various application forms of the Telangana Government services. Choose the Aadhar link then click on the button To get Apply Aadhar online option.
- After clicking the link, it displays the “Know your Aadhar Application Form” Option. The page redirected to the New page and displays the Aadhar Application Form.
- The Application form displays in a single page which is in a PDF Format. In the page, you can find the Download Button (Below Arrow Mark) by using the mouse click on that button and the Aadhar Application form saved in your computer Downloads folder. You can also download the page by doing right click on the page and choose the “Save As” Option and you can save it in a separate folder.
- Take print out of the Application form and fill the required details with capital letters. After filling the form, visit the nearest Mee Seva center in your district. Submit the form and put your signature in the required fields. After giving the form at the meeseva center they will provide you the Acknowledgement letter, which helps to track your application. After the verification of your details, the Aadhar card issued and you get it through the Post.
- TG Mee Seva Official Website: http://tg.meeseva.gov.in
- Call Center: 1100
- Help Desk Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TGMeeSeva
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeeSeva_tg
- Support Mail: email@example.com
- Mee Seva App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meeseva.main&hl=en_IN