Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank – a Financial River for Hilly People of Assam
Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank came into existence on 27th January 1982. It established under the provisions of Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976 and regulated by NABARD. This RRB sponsored by the State Bank of India to promote rural banking in the inaccessible hilly terrains of Assam. The share capital jointly contributed by SBI, Govt of Assam and Govt of India. Head office of LDRB situated at Diphu, district headquarters of Karbi Anglong district. It the only RRB providing rural banking services in Karbi Anglong and Dima Hasao, two economically underdeveloped districts of Assam.
The complete list of services offered by Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank – LDRB
- Savings, current and recurring accounts to promote the culture of savings in these hilly regions. Jan Dhan accounts for connecting rural poor to banking services.
- Short term and long term fixed deposits to higher interest and lump sum amount on maturity.
- Various types of loan schemes are available such as personal loan, vehicle loan, housing loan, educational loan, etc.
- Priority sector financial support to rural banking needs such as agriculture and allied activities. Kishan Credit Card for short-term needs of farmers.
- Fund remittances anywhere in the country through NEFT/ RTGS.
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank IFSC codes are available on this website.
- Debit cards for ATM transactions and SMS alert to inform about the latest deposits/withdrawals.
- Internet banking for tech-savvy customers.
LDRB IFSC Code
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank IFSC Code is SBIN0RRLDGB
- LDRB Website: http://www.ldrb.org
- Address: Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank (HO)Diphu, Karbi Anglong, Assam
- LDRB Helpline Numbers: 03671 272290, 03671 274093
- Support Mail: email@example.com
- LDRB Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Langpi-Dehangi-Rural-Bank_Official