Saurashtra Gramin Bank –the face of rural prosperity in Gujarat
Three small rural banks joined hands together in the year 1978 to establish a new entity called the Saurashtra Gramin Bank. The RRB was established under the Rural Banks Act 1976. This Bank operates in 11 districts of Gujarat through an extensive network of CBS enabled Saurashtra Gramin Bank branches. NABARD is the leading authority for regulating the banking activities of SGB. This RRB is sponsored by State Bank of India and paid-up capital is jointly contributed by Government of India and Government of Gujarat.
A few noteworthy achievements of Saurashtra Gramin Bank branches
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank achieved landmark business targets of more than rupees 7700 crores, and the net profit of 59 crores as on 31st September 2017.
- It has the least NPA amongst the RRB sponsored by State Bank of India.
- The bank has been the leader in opening new KCC accounts amongst the RRBs operating in Gujarat.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Rajkot offers for its valued customers
- Deposit schemes such as savings, current, recurring and fixed deposit account for mobilisation of savings.
- Credit products like housing loan, vehicle, personal, educational and business loans offered at Saurashtra Gramin Bank branches.
- Various special schemes for agricultural activities like tractor loans and self-employment in rural areas.
- Rupay Debit cum ATM cards are provided to depositors.
- Mobile Banking has given for balance inquiry, mini statement and fund transfers.
- Latest Saurashtra Gramin Bank mobile banking app can downloaded from Google Play Store, Apple Store, and Microsoft Windows Store
- The bank offers secure internet banking services through its website
SGB IFSC Code
Saurashtra Gramin Bank IFSC code can used for online transfers like NEFT and RTGS and Saurashtra Gramin Bank IFSC code: SBIN0RRSRGB
- SGB Website: http://sgbrrb.org
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank Chairman: Sri C B Sawant
- SGB Address: Wing – 02, First Floor, LIC, Jeevan Prakash Building, Tagore Road, Rajkot Road, 360 001
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank Helpline Number: (0281) 2482421/22
- SGB Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saurashtra Bank Contact Details: http://sgbrrb.org/
- SGB Branch Locator: http://sgbrrb.org/sgb-networks.html
- Saurashtra Bank Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Saurashtra-Gramin-Bank-Sponsered-by-SBI