How to Track PAN application status online TIN-NSDL & UTI PAN?
Track PAN application status online is the fastest way. The applicant can stay up to date if any modifications to the application status by simply following few steps:
1. To track PAN application status online at TIN-NSDL
TIN (TAX INFORMATION NETWORK) – https://www.tin-nsdl.com
NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) – https://nsdl.co.in
- The applicant can log on to the official website for PAN TIN-NSDL –https://www.tin-nsdl.com
- Move to services menu & select the PAN Menu.
- Click on Track PAN card Application Status a new page will open to track pan card.
- An applicant should select the PAN application type i.e. New PAN or updated information and provide the 15 digit acceptance number or acknowledgment number, Applicant’s full name and DOB (date of birth).
- On submitting the necessary information after validating, it will show the present PAN status of the application.
PAN Applicants can track the status only after 24 hours from the application.
2. To track PAN application status online at UTI portal for PAN:
In order to track the PAN card application status via the UTI portal, the below steps must be followed. UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology Services Limited) , UTITSL (UTI Technology Services Limited)
- Log on to the UTITSL’s PAN Online Portal. https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/index.html
- Visit Official UTI Pan Card Page. Select Track PAN Card Application Status
- Select “Click here to check status online”
- Enter your Application coupon number.
- Submit to find out about your application status. http://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward