About VGB Bank
After merging 4 regional rural banks, the government found a new bank on June 12, 2006. The name of this bank was Jharkhand Gramin Bank. The merger happened according to the provisions of Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976. The sponsor bank BOI, Government of India and the State Government of Jharkhand, contributed to the shared capital. The head office of this bank is in Ranchi along with 4 regional offices at different places. This RRB operates in 15 out of the 24 districts in the state. There are 224 Jharkhand Gramin Bank Branches in this region. NABARD is the supreme regulatory body for Vananchal Gramin Bank (VGB Bank).
A few noteworthy activities of JGB branches-Vananchal Gramin Bank
- The bank is one of the few RRBs in the eastern region to register net profit in the financial year 2017-18.
- The bank has been the front-runner in financial inclusion scheme of the government. They opened low-cost deposits in unbanked areas of the state.
- KCC disbursement saw unprecedented growth. The promotion of Self Help Groups in rural areas is another achievement because of women entrepreneurs.
- They lead the rural banking industry in implementing various social security schemes of Govt such as PMJDY, PMSBY, PMJJBY, SHG Credit Linkage, PMMY and Atal Pension Yojna.
Enjoy the latest technology driven banking services at our Jharkhand Gramin Bank branches
- They offer deposit schemes such as savings, current, recurring and fixed deposit account for mobilisation of savings.
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank branches offer credit products for agricultural activities, housing loan, vehicle, personal, educational and business loans.
- Lightning fast online fund transfers through NEFT and RTGS using Jharkhand Gramin Bank IFSC codes.
- Internet Banking to customers for balance inquiry, mini statement, cheque book request, fund transfer, etc.
- Vananchal Gramin Bank offers drafts/ Banker’s cheques. ABPS services recently launched.
- With the help of Rupay ATM cum, Debit Card customers can do online shopping, bill payments, railway ticket booking, and mobile recharge.
VGB Bank IFSC Code
- The Vananchal Gramin Bank IFSC Code is SBIN0RRVCGB
Important Points of VGB Bank
- VGB Bank Website: http://www.vananchalgraminbank.com
- VGB Bank m banking App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lcode.vgb&hl=en_IN