About EDB Bank
Ellaquai Dehati Bank (EDB Bank) formed on 16th July 1979 according to the provisions of Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976. State Bank of India is the sponsor behind this RRB. The sponsor bank SBI, Government of India and the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir jointly contributed to the shared capital. This RRB operates in 13 districts of Jammu, and Kashmir state. Along with 6 extension counters, there are 133 Ellaquai Dehati Bank branches in J & K. NABARD is the supreme regulatory body for this RRB.
Mission and vision of EDB Bank
- The bank is one of the few RRBs in the country to lay special focus on the cross-selling business of insurance, locker rent, etc.
- This RRB is actively contributing to the financial inclusion scheme of the government by opening new branches in remote villages of the state.
- It is giving 100 % efforts in implementing social security schemes like PMJDY, PMSBY, PMJJBY and Atal Pension Yojna and direct benefit transfer of government subsidies.
Modern & traditional banking services at our Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Deposit schemes such as savings, current, recurring and fixed deposit account for mobilisation of savings.
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank branches offer customer friendly loan schemes for agricultural activities and KCC loans, housing loan, vehicle, gold loans, educational and business loans.
- SMS Banking to customers with the registered mobile number for balance inquiry, mini statement, etc.
- Account number portability is available at all branches of Ellaquai Dehati Bank.
- Rupay ATM cum Debit Cards provides the facility of online shopping, bill payments, railway ticket booking, and mobile recharge to the customers.
EDB Bank IFSC Code
Ellaquai Dehati Bank IFSC Code is SBIN0RRELGB. Speedy online fund transfers through NEFT and RTGS using Ellaquai Dehati Bank IFSC codes.