Kerala Gramin Bank – Kerala’s own bank
As per Kerala Gramin Bank wiki, 2 Regional Rural Banks joined hands together on 8th July 2013 and created a new RRB called Kerala Gramin Bank. They merged the North Malabar Bank and South Malabar Gramin Bank under the Rural Banks Act 1976. This Bank operates in all districts of Kerala through an extensive network of more than 615 Kerala Gramin Bank branches. NABARD is the prime monitoring body for regulating the banking activities of KGB bank. Canara bank sponsors this RRB, and the Government of India and Government of Kerala jointly contributed in the shared capital. The head office of KGB is in Mallapuram.
Some milestones of Kerala Gramin Bank branches
- More than 70 lakh customers have shown their faith in bank’s financial strength and customer-oriented service delivery.
- An extensive network of more than 615 branches and 10,500 networked ATMS
- Best social bank amongst the RRB award by Assocham for the year 2017-2018.
- Banking excellence award from Kerala State BankersClub for the year ended 2017-2018
- Second largest bank in Kerala with an extensive network of computerized branches.
- Star performer in government schemes like PMJDY,
- Highest credit-deposit ratio amongst all banks in Kerala and the leader in KCC loans and MSME credit.
- The tech-savvy RRB is active on all social networking sites to connect with online customers.
- Pioneer in the state to conduct financial literacy drive by our award-winning campaign ‘FI@school’and digital literacy initiatives like Go Digital.
Kerala Gramin Bank products and special schemes for its valued customers
- Deposit schemes such as savings, current, recurring and fixed deposit plans like KGB Nidhi 22 giving 7.25% for a 222-day deposit.
- Kerala Gramin Bank branches offer various loan related products like agriculture loan, MSME/Mudra loans, personal, educational, vehicle loans and housing loans.
- Different special schemes for self-help groups, JLG and farmer clubs in the state.
- Depositors can utilize the facility of the Rupay Debit cum ATM card.
- Customers can utilize Mobile Banking for balance inquiry, mini statement and fund transfers.
- People can download KGB mobile banking app from the Google Play Store.
- SWIFT facilities are available especiallyfor the Keralites whose family members are working abroad. KGB account holders can easily recieve funds from foreign countries through SWIFT.
KGB Bank IFSC Code
Kerala Gramin Bank IFSC codes are available on the website customers can use it for online transfers like NEFT and RTGS. Kerala Gramin Bank IFSC Code is KLGB0040102
Important Details of KGB Bank
- KGB Bank Website: https://www.keralagbank.com
- Kerala Bank Branch Locator: https://www.keralagbank.com/locatebranch
- KGB Bank m banking App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fss.kgb&hl=en
- Kerala Gramin Bank Head Office: KGB Towers, AK Road, Uphill, PB No. 10, Malappuram, Kerala, India, PIN 676 505.
- KGB Bank Helpline Number: 0483-2733509
- Kerala Gramin Bank Support Mail: email@example.com