Income Tax Department’s Tax Information Department
The Income Tax Department’s Tax Information Network provides all the necessary information about payment of taxes. Now it is possible for taxpayers to pay e-tax online. They just have to visit their online portal, www.mospi.gov.in/national-sample-survey-office-nsso. People know this process as e tax payment.
Apply online and get your PAN card
Now you can apply online for your pan card with the introduction of the online portal by NSDL.
- The Form 49 (A) is for those Indian citizens who want to apply for a PAN card for the first time. If the applicant is not sure whether the government has allotted a PAN card to him or not, he can inquire in the Income Tax Department.
- You should know “Pan Card Details” including types and documents and then you can apply for your Pan Card
- After applying of your Pan you can serch for “PAN Card Application Status Tracking“
- The Form 49 (AA) is for the citizens of foreign countries who want to apply for PAN card in India.
- Any candidate who was once allotted a PAN and wants a new PAN card can apply online in TIN NSDL Official Portal for the reprinting of their PAN card. When the verification process is complete, the candidate will get the new card.
- One can also opt for correction/change in PAN details in case there is any error. Visit the online website and mark the areas where you want to make the corrections.
Payment of Income Tax
The following are the steps for paying Tax online:
1: Firstly visit e Tax Payment official website https://www.tin-nsdl.com
2: Now mouse over on “Services” which is located on the menu bar of the home page
3: Then click on “OLTAS”
4. For Income Tax payment, at first you need to choose the relevant challan among challan 280, ITNS challan 281 and others.
4: You need to enter your TAN/PAN online and after checking its validity; you can fill up other details for tax payment.
5: After that, you have to visit your bank’s net banking page website and pay the tax online.
- Pay Taxes Online here: https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp
Important Details of e-Tax Payment
- e-Tax Payment (TIN NSDL) Website: https://www.tin-nsdl.com
- TIN NSDL Head Office: 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling,Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997 /8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411 016.
- e-Tax Payment Helpline Number: 020 27218080
- TIN NSDL Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NSDLeGovernance
- TIN NSDL Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org