Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a Government of India owned body which came into existence on January 28, 2009. This organisation comes under the regulatory powers of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. Unique Identification Authority of India also operates according to the provisions of the Aadhaar Act 2016. The chief responsibility of the Unique Identification Authority India is to generate a 12-digit unique identification (UID) number (termed “Aadhaar”) to all the citizens of India. The ‘Aadhaar Card’ is the world’s largest bio metric ID system built with an initial investment of Rs. 9,942 crore as per wiki sources.
In order to issue an aadhaar number to each and every Indian resident for the identification purpose this can be verified at anywhere and at any place, So the aadhaar centres providing the services in online which performs safe and fastly. The following are the services of the Aadhaar.
Aadhaar enrolment services
Citizens without an Aadhaar card need to get themselves registered at the nearest Aadhaar enrolment centre in their locality. Online users can find out the complete address and also contact details of the nearest Aadhaar enrolment centre with the help of this website. Once enrolled, citizens can also check their Aadhaar card status online.
Aadhaar card download from the UIDAI website
Eaadhaar is nothing but an electronic version of your UID card permanently stored on the website. If the website displays Aadhaar status as issued, you can go ahead and also get an e-Aadhaar printout from the Unique Identification Authority of India site. Even after getting the original Aadhaar card, you can still obtain a copy of eAadhaar in the future by providing a 6 digit password which is confidential for others. All that you need your 12 digit Aadhaar card number and a few personal details used as the password to download Aadhaar card.
UIDAI Aadhaar update services available on this website
Most of the Unique Identification Authority of India Aadhaar update facilities only available through the enrolment centres listed on this website. People can do Aadhaar card address change online. They can utilize the online services for changing various details like the change in the name or changing the registered mobile number, date of birth and also several other corrections only by visiting the nearest Aadhaar enrolment centers.
This system currently provides ‘Aadhaar’ to more than 121 crore Indians. Unique Identification Authority of India offers almost every service related to Aadhaar card on its official website.
The Additional Services of Aadhaar for the Service Providers and the Aadhaar Number Holders
- Verification of Aadhaar Number
- Verification of Email/Mobile Number
- Lock/Unlock Biometrics
- Check Aadhaar and also Bank Account Linking Status
- Aadhaar Authentication History
- Virtual Line Generator
Aadhaar Additional Services
- Aadhaar Card.
- UIDAI -Unique Identification Authority of India.
- UIDAI Aadhaar Card Update.
- How to change Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card.
- Aadhaar card not received Yet – What to do?
- Update your Aadhaar Card.
- Steps for checking the History of Aadhaar Authentication Online.
- How to Fill Aadhaar Card Correction Form.
- Get a Duplicate Aadhaar Card Online.
- How to Update Aadhaar card details Offline & Online?
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with SBI Bank Account?
- How to Book Appointment Online for Aadhaar Card?
- Download UIDAI mAadhaar Mobile Application.
To know these services visit Unique Identification Authority of India Official Website: https://www.uidai.gov.in/enrolment-update/aadhaar-enrolment/aadhaar-services.html
Important Details of Unique Identification Authority of India
- UIDAI Website: https://www.uidai.gov.in
- Unique Identification Authority of India Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AadhaarOfficial/
- UIDAI Twitter: https://twitter.com/UIDAI
- Unique Identification Authority of India Google+: https://plus.google.com/+AadhaarUIDAI
- UIDAI YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AadhaarUID
- Unique Identification Authority of India Head Office: Unique Identification Authority of India Government of India (GoI) Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market New Delhi – 110001
- UIDAI Toll Free Number: 1947
- Unique Identification Authority of India Support Mail: email@example.com
- UIDAI Contact Details: https://www.uidai.gov.in/about-uidai/contact-us/regional-offices.html