National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency (NPSCRA) is a vital organ of the PFRDA. Central Recordkeeping Agency is the primary depository of NPS account records and administrative authority for this national pension scheme. Both The official website of NPS CRA is www.npscra.nsdl.co.in
Check out these following points to understand the key role of NPSCRA
- Issuing new permanent retirement account number (PRAN) to NPS subscribers
- Maintaining records related to the transactions in each NPS account.
- Send periodic and consolidated PRAN statements to each subscriber on their registered e-mail id.
- The medium of communication between PFRDA and it’s other intermediaries like Pension Funds, Annuity Service Providers, Trustee Bank, etc.
List of online services provided by NPS CRA login website.
- The website links you to eNPS login page where you can either open a new NPS account, check your NPS account balance or make monetary contributions to your pension scheme.
- Online submission of FATCA Declaration form
- Get answers to your NPS related queries and register your account related grievances with NPS CRA.
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) facilitates automatic exchange of tax-related information between India and the US.
- National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency login gives you the opportunity to update Aadhaar card number in your PRAN Card.
- Registered subscribers on the National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency website can request for the annual statement by email.
Some other facilities available on this NPS CRA website
- List of National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency facilitation centres
- Track your PRAN Card application status online.
- List of Trustee Banks appointed by PFRDA.
- Latest news and updates on the events organized for NPS and APY subscribers in the country.
- Toll-free customer care numbers operated by Central Recordkeeping Agency for the benefit of NPS account holders.
It would be heartening to note that National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency received CMMI SVC Version 1.3 – Level 5 award for Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) – Subscriber Services and CRA Systems infrastructure.
NPSCRA Mobile App
National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency providing the facility of mobile app of (NPS – NSDL) which is a user friendly applications where you can access your account details, which helps to enable you to maintain the latest details of contacts and passwords, every time keeps you update.
Download National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency mobile app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nps.nps&hl=en
Important Details of National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency
- NPSCRA Website: https://npscra.nsdl.co.in
- National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency FAQ’s: https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/all-citizens-faq.php
- NPS CRA Head Office: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013
- National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency Helpline Number: 022-4090-4242
- NPSCRA Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nps.NSDL
- National Pension Scheme Central Recordkeeping Agency YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHu3qDE4hRaoIYc2OpZUbYA
- NPSCRA Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/NSDL-e-Governance-Infrastructure-Limited