Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme – प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार सृजन कार्यक्रम
Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) is a Government of India sponsored loan scheme for unemployed youth in India. They proposed PMEGP scheme before the parliament during the 2008 union Budget. They combined two already existing central government schemes, Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana and Rural Employment Generation Programme (REGP) on 31 March 2008.
You can find further details on KVIC online services on its official website www.kviconline.gov.in. Get the complete list of PM Modi schemes here and apply for your suitable scheme.
Salient features of PMEGP loan facility
- Beneficiaries get the maximum subsidy of 35% on the loan amount under Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP).
- This social welfare programme operates through a countrywide network of selected banks providing these loans in their respective branches.
e-Portal Services of PMEGP
To know the e-portal services of PMEGP website, follow the below links and apply as per your choice of the scheme.
1. For the individual online application form follow the official login for the KVIC /KVIB /DIC option. After clicking the option you can find the online form to fill, there you have to enter Aadhar card number, personal details, Bank details and more details. To get the more info, visit: https://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal
2. Non-individual applicants can get the form through the DLTFC login. After login to the account, you find 4 options are as follows:
- Self Help Groups – SHGs
- Registered Institutions
- Co-Operative Societies
3. Those who want to get the login form for the Registered Applicants can get from here. Click the Bank login option in the e-Portal website of PMEGP and enter your login details. For more, click here: https://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal/jsp/applicantLogin.jsp
4. The Applicants, who want to give the feedback about the PMEGP e-portal services can give from https://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal/jsp/applicantLogin.jsp, link and you need to enter the login details to give the feedback about the website.
Eligibility criteria for getting loans under PMEGP scheme
1. Unemployed individuals above 18 years of age can fill a PMEGP application.
2. Using the website link www.kviconline.gov.in, citizens can fill the PMEGP online application.
3. The beneficiary must have education up to class 8 to get PMEGP loan up to Rs 10 lakh for the manufacturing sector and Rs 5 lakh for setting up service providing enterprise.
4. Self- Help groups, Charitable Trusts and Registered Co-operative Societies can also avail PMEGP loans through identified banks in their region.
5. Business dealers who want to sell meat or intoxicant items cannot fill a PMEGP online application.
Other vital online services on PMEGP web portal
- Individuals and non-individuals can apply for PMEGP online.
- Registered beneficiaries can check PMEGP status of their loan application.
- Beneficiaries can make changes to their application details
- PMEGP bank login facility for the PMEGP loan financing bank branches.
Don’t forget to visit the official website to get more information.
PMEGP Website: https://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal/jsp/pmegponline.jsp
Address: Mumbai, India