About Marriage Registration Online UP
Marriage Registration Online UP: Do you wish to get married? However due to some problems you are not being able to have the grand and public wedding but wish to do it online since you are short of time? Well, you can do so easily with the help of UP Marriage Registration Online in the official portal of IGRS UP. With the advent of the technology and the internet being so fast and advanced, you can have the entire world on the palm of your hand with Vivah Panjikaran.
Getting married online is very easy in Vivah Panjikaran
Thus getting married nowadays, not at all a difficult or a complicated thing to do. You can very easily do it online without encountering any kind of trouble in Uttar Pradesh State. You can very easily get your marriage done online and you can even print out the marriage certain. The certificate basically acts as the official statement that the two people have bonded in marriage. In India, you easily get bonded in marriage under the Acts of Hindu Marriage 1955 and the special marriage Act from the year 1954.
The marriage certificate has an extremely important document and it the only proof that two people married to each other. This is why the certificate is vital and only if you get your marriage registered, will it be legal and it has been made absolutely compulsory by the Supreme court of Uttar Pradesh Government.
Steps for getting marriage registration up
For the purpose of doing an online marriage registration UP you will have to get a few documents as well as follow a few procedures.
- First, you will have to select the district you are from.
- Then you will have to fill out all the information about the husband in the marriage and then choose the option Registration of Marriage Certificate.
- After choosing the option Registration of Marriage Certificate, you will also have to select the date for the appointment.
- Once you have checked all that you have filled and are absolutely sure about it, you click the button Submit Application.
- Once you have done this, in the next step, you will give a unique and temporary number and you will find this number printed on the slip.
- Get a print of the slip.
These are the easy steps which will get you the marriage certificate online up.
Register your Marriage Online in official portal of UP IGRS here: https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/userMarriageRegistrationMenu
Then after you have to log in with the help of your credentials as shown in the below:
How to Verify UP Marriage Registration Online IGRS Portal
You can verify your marriage registration by just following the simple steps given below:
1. Firstly, visit UP Stamps and Registration Department Official portal https://igrsup.gov.in
2. Now click on “Based marriage registration verification” (आधार आधारित विवाह पंजीकरण सत्यापन) which is present on the left side under the Vivah Panjikaran (विवाह पंजीकरण)
3. Then enter your Marriage certificate number (प्रमाणपत्र क्रमांक संख्या) or application number (आवेदन संख्या), date of your marriage (विवाह का दिनांक ) and enter the captcha which displays on the screen
4. After entering all the required details click on “See” (देखे)
5. Now you can get the Marriage Registration Online UP.
You can also verify your marriage registration directly by using Stamps and Registration Department UP Official Portal here:https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/userMarriageRegistrationVerify