About Samaj Kalyan Vibhag UP
Samaj Kalyan Vibhag UP: Social welfare is a Government’s support system for the poor people as well as poor residents of the society who do not have a sufficient income to support their family. It is a basic need and as well human needs. UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag of works for those people who have not a permanent residence. Social welfare department provides a significant support for the poor people.
UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Schemes for poor people
Services of the following education, scholarship, vocational training and healthcare support are provided by the department. This department has a major role in the society. There are various types of UP schemes offered by the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag as well as those schemes are all very essential for people.
The following Principal Secretary, Social Welfare Department UP, Department of Controller, The concerned Secretaries / Joint Secretaries / Special Secretary all are included with the social welfare department and they observe entire works related to social welfare under the umbrella of this prestigious sector.
Works of different sections
The works allotted to various sections and chambers of the UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag are of the following:
- In order to Establish work and service matters of gazetted officers of the Social Welfare Department.
- UP Establishment work and service matters of non-gazetted officers of the Social Welfare Department.
- In order to Establish related work of officers and employees of the Social Welfare Secretary Branch.
- All the work related to the following newly formed minority welfare, Muslim welfare, handicapped welfare and backward class welfare department.
- In order to Related to work of Govind Ballabh Pant Polytechnic, Lucknow.
- In order to Establish work and all matters relating to the services of the officers and employees of prohibition.
- Planning and Budget Function of Social Welfare / Tribal Development / Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe / Tribal Commission / Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Research and Training Institute and Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj Research and Training Institute.
- In order to provide Scholarship Scheme Schedule for scheduled caste/ tribe/children of Vimuktas
- Work related to the establishment of aided hostels/ashram
Various schemes of the social welfare department
समाज कल्याण विभाग उत्तर प्रदेश have several types of schemes like Rani Lakshmi Bai Scheme, Students Scholarship scheme, Kishan Pension Yojona for old-age people, a National family benefit scheme and a number of schemes have introduced for poor people, students and women empowerment and child development also.
Important Details of UP Social Welfare Department
SWD UP Website: http://swd.up.nic.in