UP RTO – यूपीआरटीओ
The UP Transport is the Uttar Pradesh Transport Department which has taken a smart step for making India digitally developed. The transport Commissioner’s organization have to work with many types of transport related things of the following UP Driving License, collecting taxes, regulations for the safety of the road and all other regulations. Uttar Pradesh transport system has got 19 UP RTO or Uttar Pradesh RTO.
Some of the RTO of Uttar Pradesh are as follows
The following are the few RTO UP RTO details under districts of Uttar Pradesh:
- In Lucknow, it got the headquarter office i.e., RTO Lucknow which established under the rules of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988. This RTO department controlled by the transport commissioner. And it has got a responsibility of carrying out public transport in an organized manner in the city of Lucknow i.e., the capital of Uttar Pradesh.
- The regional office of the transport for Ghaziabad initiated with an objective which works under the allocation of section 213(1) of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, RTO Ghaziabad also works under the Uttar Pradesh State vehicle department.
UP VAHAN SEWA
- The integrated solution for vehicle registration is the easiest and brief way in order to take care of the troublesome proceedings of the vehicle’s registration. By leaving all the headaches to the transport department of the UP. As can be seen UP RTO has enabled the procedure of the ARTO offices.
- The office of UP RTO Kanpur situated for enforcing the donations of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988. They conduct the renewing process of the following driving license, issuing of the duplicate license, driving test, collecting road tax, national registration of the vehicle and many other functions are provided by the Kanpur RTO.
- The UP RTO Allahabad has got a lot of functions in order to enact for. They would issue learners and permanent driving license, issue fancy number plates, replacing conductor’s license and also many more.
- The department of UP RTO Noida not only issues NOC for the vehicles but also ensures about the road safety measurements and inspecting vehicles at the check post, collecting taxes of the road as well as issue conductor’s license or international driving license and many more.
- There are some of the services provided by the UP RTO Agra by serving with the new driving license. yet renewing the driving license, address changing, national registration. yet permit the testing fitness of the vehicle and so on.
Thus it has been concluded that Uttar Pradesh Government has improved a lot for the transportation system. There are 19 UP RTOs; all of them are minutely for the actual benefit of the state.
List of Uttar Pradesh RTO Location of Office Along with their UP RTO Codes
The following is the List of Uttar Pradesh RTO Location of Offices:
UP RTO Locations
UP RTO Codes
|Jyotiba Phule Nagar||UP23|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||UP58|
|Chitrakoot Dham, Karwi||UP96|
Important Details of Uttar Pradesh Transport Department
- UP RTO Department Website: http://www.uptransport.org
- UPSRTC Website: http://www.upsrtc.com
- Uttar Pradesh Transport Department Helpline Website: http://uptransporthelpline.org
- VAHAN SEWA UP Website:
- Uttar Pradesh Transport Department Head Office: Office of The Transport Commissioner, Tehri Kothi, M.G. Road, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow – 226 001
- Transport Department of UP Website: http://www.uptransport.co.in
- UP RTO Toll-Free Number: 1800-1800-151