About Nextra Broadband
Nextra Broadband is an ISP (Internet Service Provider) in India which provides the broadband services to both business and home separately. The word Nextra means “Next Era” of broadband.
Vision and Mission of Nextra Broadband
The vision is to improve the internet service quality by allowing the customers to enjoy more and their mission is to Enable Bandwidth for More (Entertainment, Time, Flexibility, Speed, Productivity, Fun) for more devices.
It provides the various plans with different data plans at different prices. You can get tariff plans as shown below:
- Firstly, Bronze (50Mbps, No data limit at Rs. 799 per month)
- Silver (75Mbps, No data limit at Rs. 999 per month)
- Gold (100Mbps, No data limit at Rs. 1199 per month)
- Platinum (150Mbps, No data limit at Rs. 1499 per month)
- Diamond (200Mbps, No data limit at Rs. 1999 per month)
For more details of the packs visit Nextra Broadband official website: http://www.nextraworld.com/broadband-plans.php
How to do Nextra bill payment Online for the broadband?
You can pay the bill (or) you can recharge your broadband by following the simple steps given below:
1. Firstly visit Nextra Broadband official website: http://www.nextraworld.com
2. Secondly, click on “Quick Pay” which is located on the top right side of the homepage
3. Thirdly, you will be redirected to “My Account” of Nextra portal
4. Subsequently, enter your registered contact number (or) customer ID and click on “Proceed”
5. Then check the transaction details
6. Then confirm the amount and do payment
7. Lastly, check your payment status
Note: The Postpaid customers can pay through cash at the Nextra bill payment Centers.
Nextra is providing the facility of entertainment channels in the Nextra TV where you can enjoy Movies, Hindi News, Devotional, Entertainment, Music, Kids, Sports, and English News etc. Visit Nextra TV and enjoy the channels here: http://www.nextra.tv
Important Details of Broadband Nextra
- Nextra Broadband Website: http://www.nextraworld.com
- Broadband Nextra Head Office: Delhi Office – Plot No 4B, District Center, Mayur Vihar Phase 1 Extension, Delhi 110 091, India
- Broadband Nextra Toll-Free Number: 1800 419 8050
- Nextra Broadband Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For New Nextra Broadband Connection visit: http://www.nextraworld.com/new-connection.php