KNRUHS stands for “Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences” is the Education University of the Medical Sciences. It improvises the medicine preparation with the help of natural resources which are available for the cure of human beings diseases.
The objectives of KNRUHS
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences has the following objectives:
- Maintaining the consistent curriculum in all the medical colleges which they are affiliated
- Conducting the basic good quality research lab
- In order to improve the education of medical standards in the state of Telangana
- In order to provide the solutions to the Telangana people who are in need of health
About Kaloji Narayana Rao
Kaloji Narayana Rao is a popular anti-fascist, poet, activist in politics also he is a freedom fighter of the state of Telangana. He also called as “Raghuveer Narayan Laxmikanth Srinivasa Ram Raja Kaloji” and the people called him as a “Kaloji” (or) “Kalanna”. The “Telangana Language Day” is celebrated on the birthday i.e, 09th Sep 1914 of Kaloji Narayana Rao.
Kaloji Health University
By the foundation of the Kaloji Health University, all medical education of health sciences are coming under 01 roof and they are of the following:
- Ancient Indian systems of medicine
- Paramedical Sciences
- Modern medicine
- Allied health sciences like dentistry
The students who are graduated by the Kaloji University are recognized by the national legal bodies of DCI (Dental Council of India), Central Council of Homeopathy, MCI (Medical Council of India), Indian nursing council and Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences Notifications
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences providing the facility of searching notifications date wise (From date – To date), the category of notification etc here: https://www.knruhs.in/public_org/welcome/notification
Important Details of KNR University
- Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences Website: https://www.knruhs.in
- KNR University Support Mail: email@example.com
- Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences Administration: https://www.knruhs.in/public_org/welcome/administration
- Kaloji Health University Helpline Number: 0870-2454555
- KNR University Login: https://www.knruhs.in/public_org/login