About Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Dadra and Nagar Haveli is one among the 07 Union Territories of India which is governed by Union Government of India. It is located on the western region of the country and it is wedged between Gujarat and Maharashtra and 01 Kilometre to the northwestern region Dadra’s smaller enclave and is surrounded by the Indian state Gujarat. It simply abbreviated as “DNH”
The Population of DNH
The Population of DNH is about 403,346 and the Districts are covering with an area of 491 square kilometres (or) 110 square miles, which comes 32nd on the area basis in India.
The official and native language of Dadra including “Hindi” (दादरा और नगर हवेली) and “Gujarati” (દાદરા અને નગર હવેલી) which widely spoken languages in the state.
Formation of Dadra Nagar Haveli
Dadra Nagar Haveli existed on the year 11th Aug of 1961. The High Court of Bombay is the Apex Judicial body.
- The symbols of DNH Union Territory of Indian have not yet designated
Holiday Destination Designated by Nagar Haveli Tourism and Culture
- There are special attractions destination spots which are located in the districts of the state
- Some of they are: Silvassa, Dadra, Dudhmi, Luhari, Khanvel, Stamalia, Vasona, Kauncha etc
- The main god of this Union Territory are: Waghio, Hirwa, Himai and Dev
- Barash, Raksha Bandhan, Divaso, Akha Tij, Kali Puja the festivals celebrated by the peoples in the state.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Map illustrates that Silvassa is the capital of this Union Territory and also the largest district in the state. The land territory consists of 01 District and the following are the districts of the State:
- Silvassa District
Dadra Nagar Haveli Rivers
- Dudhni Lake is only the river which flows 20 Kilometres away from the district of Silvassa.
Important Details of DN
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli Website: http://dnh.nic.in
- Dand Nagar Haveli Secretariat Office: Department of Information Technology, 207,208 Second Floor, Secretariat, 66 KVA Road, Amli, Silvassa – 396 230
- DNH Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dand Nagar Haveli Administrator: Praful Khoda Patel