Jawa Yezdi Motorcycles
Ideal Jawa Limited was a famous Indian motorcycle company located in Mysore, India. They sold licensed motorcycles from 1960 under the brand name Jawa and later they changed their brand name to Yazdi in 1973. The slogan to sold the bike is ‘Forever Bike Forever Value‘. Get more about the Java Yezdi from here.
History of Jawa Yezdi
In India, the Yezdi motorcycles introduced in the year 1960. The Production house of Jawa motorcycle factory located very near to the railway line of the Mysore Junction. The Honorable Governor of Mysore H. H Sri Jayachamaraja Wadiyan inaugurated the Yazdi Factory in the year 1961.
The Bike models such as Jawa 353/04 designated as Type ‘A’, Yezdi 250 bike designated as Type ‘B’, Yezdi 350 Twin designated as Type ‘634’, Yezdi Monarch, Yezdi 250 Roadking models are driven in various parts of the country. The Yazdi company stopped their production in the year 1996. The main reason to stop the production of bikes is labor trouble and increasing level of pollution from these bikes.
Though Yezdi factory closed, many people showing interest to own the bike. The model of the Jawa Yezdi bike looks good and attracted by many people. Jawa Yezdi is relaunching bikes in this year under Mahindra motors.
The Yazdi Bike Models
Here, you can find the list of various Jawa Bike Models, get the list of the bike with their names from here:
- Jawa 250 Bike ‘353/04’ Type – under license
- Jawa 50 Jet Bike Type ‘A’ Series called as Pionyr ‘555’ Type in Czechoslovakia – under license
- Yezdi 60 Jet Bike Type ‘B’ Series
- Yezdi 250 Bike Type ‘B’
- Yezdi 250 Oilking Bike ( CB Points & Oil Pump ) Type ‘C’
- Yezdi 250 Roadking Bike ( CB Points ) Type ‘C’
- Yezdi 60 Bike Jet Series ‘C’
- Yezdi D250 Classic Bike Type ‘D’
- Yezdi 250 CL II Bike Type ‘D’
- Yezdi B250 Deluxe Bike Type ‘D’
- Yezdi 250 Deluxe Bike Type ‘D’
- Yezdi 250 Roadking Bike ( CDI ) Type ‘C’
- Yezdi 60 Colt Bike
- Yezdi 60 Colt Deluxe Bike
- Yezdi 175 Bike (CB Points)
- Yezdi 175 Deluxe Bike (CDI)
- Jawa /Yezdi 350 Twin Bike (634 type)
- Yezdi 250 Monarch Bike Type ‘C’
- Yezdi 250 Supersprint Bike – not released
Yezdi Website: http://www.yezdi.com
To Contact Yezdi, visit: http://www.yezdi.com/contact