Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) – लोक उद्यम विभाग
The Ministry of Home Affairs or MHA is accountable for discharging various responsibilities in India which includes the management of border, internal security, the relation between the Center and the State, the administration of different Union Territories, the management of multiple disasters, Central Armed Police Force management and so on. States have to take the responsibilities of Police and Public orders according to the Constitution’s Seventh schedule. It is available in the ‘State List.’ These are the entries of List II. The Constitution forbids the Union according to the Article 355 to shield States against internal disturbance as well as external aggression. It also ensures that the Government of each State maintains the Constitution’s provisions.
This Ministry also has various responsibilities. These are as follows.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs also monitors the situations related to internal security continuously.
- This department issues suitable advisories and shares various intelligence inputs.
- MHA is also accountable for extending the workforce as well as financial support.
- They provide support and guidance to the State Governments so that they can maintain harmony and peace without violating the constitutional rights.
Intelligence Bureau is the internal intelligence agency of India. People also recognize it as IB. In the year 1947, the Government recast it as the Central Intelligence Bureau. It comes under MHA.
MHA notifies every year so that eligible people can apply for their desired post. Recently they have noticed various fraudulent activities about the MHA vacancies and the Ministry of home affairs recruitment. That is why they have clearly mentioned that though these advertisements seem alluring to the candidates, they will take strict action against them. These frauds also issue fake appointment letters. But be aware of them.
If you want to apply for the post, you have to visit the official website of MHA which is https://www.recruitmentonline.in/mha11/Welcome.html#. Here you’ll get all the information related to MHA vacancies and MHA recruitment. You have to apply online for your desired post. You can complete your application after submitting the payment. Before applying don’t forget to check the eligibility criteria for each post.
Central Armed Police Forces
Ministry of Home affairs also deals with the Central Armed Police Force department. Here, you can get the offers and more information about the CAPF department.
Attached Offices List
- Assam Rifles
- Border Security Force – BSF
- Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF
- Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless
- Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB
- Central Industrial Security Force – CISF
- Indo Tibetan Border Police – ITBP
- National Security Guard – NSG
Regional and Field Offices
- South Bengal Frontier, Border Security Force
- Rustamji Institute of Technology – RJIT
- Punjab Frontier, Border Security Force
- North Bengal Frontier, Border Security Force
- Frontier Headquarters Border Security Force, Tripura
Central Police Organisation
Get the Central Police Organization department details. In the list, you can get the offices, apex institutions list and more.
- Bureau of Police Research and Development – BPR&D
- National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science – NICFS
- National Investigation Agency – NIA
- North Eastern Police Academy – NEPA
- India Disaster Resource Network, IDRN
- Directorate of Census Operations, Tamil Nadu
- Multi-Purpose National Identity Card
- Directorate of Census Operations, Punjab, Chandigarh
- Directorate of Census Operations, Puducherry
- DCO – Directorate of Census Operations, Karnataka
- Directorate of Census Operation, Madhya Pradesh
- Directorate of Census Operations, Chandigarh
- DCO – Directorate of Census Operations, Gujarat
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy
- DBM – Department of Border Management
Department of Home
Department of Home deals with the Home affairs of India. Here, you can get the detailed info on Apex institutions, PSUs, offices list and more.
- Directorate of Forensic Science Services – DFSS
- Director General of Civil Defence
- Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner, Census of India
Apex, Autonomous Bodies, and Organisations
- Narcotics Control Bureau – NCB
Autonomous and Apex Institutions
- National Fire Service College
- Regional Institute of Correctional Administration – RICA
- Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers
- National Disaster Management Authority – NDMA
- Common Integrated Police Application
- FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulation Act) Online Services
- Intra IPS Portal, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Online Library Catalog, National Foundation for Communal Harmony – NFCH
- Padma Awards Dashboard
Department of Internal Security
To provide the security for Nation we have the Internal security department located in Delhi. Get the detailed information on Internal Security from here.
- Welfare and Rehabilitation Board – WARB, New Delhi
Department of Jammu & Kashmir Affairs
Get the list Home affairs on Department of Jammu and Kashmir state. Visit the official website of the MHA for more details.
Department of Official Language
Get the list of languages in India from the Department of Official languages on India. Here, you can get committee details, regional offices, and schemes list.
- Committee of Parliament on Official Language
- Nagar Rajbhasha Karyanavayan Samiti, Karnal
- Town Official Language Implementation Committee, Ahmedabad
- Information Management System, Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs
Department of States
Get the list of states in India under the Department of States. In the list, the user can get the apex institutions, offices and more details. Get the list of States in India.
- National Crime Records Bureau – NCRB
MHA Website: https://mha.gov.in
Contact Number: 011-23077510
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Delhi – 110001,