Ministry of micro, small and medium Enterprises India- सूक्ष्म, लघु और मध्यम उद्यम मंत्रालय भारत सरकार
All the state governments are working together with the central government to develop the economic condition of India. The Ministry of micro, small and medium Enterprises is providing financial support to the small-scale industries to encourage them to build a better future for the country. In 2006 an ACT came to give different facilities to the small industries. Here you can get more information about the Ministry of MSME.
This MSME deals with a particular sector which is very much vibrant and also dynamic. This ministry came into existence to help the small industries with minimum capital that are mainly dependent on the large scale industries. They provide many employment opportunities for the young generation and also helps to develop the economic scenario of the rural area. Formation of this ministry is undoubtedly an excellent step towards a socioeconomically developed society which leads a nation to achieve success.
Ministry of MSME Schemes and Programmes
- Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprise – CGTMSE, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Digital MSME Scheme, Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Hyderabad – Development Institute
- Cluster Development Programme – MSME
- National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme – NMCP, MSME
- Rajiv Gandhi Udyami Mitra Yojana – RGUMY, MSME, New Delhi
- Udyog Aadhaar – National Portal for Registration of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Development Commissioner – Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
The MSME has mainly two divisions to control the total workload. The two divisions are SME division and ARI division. ARI deals with the administrative works of the two most promising statutory bodies named coir board and MGIRI. They do the job through Khadi and KVIC. The SME division looks after the administrative works along with vigilance. This division is also responsible for implementing different schemes.
This ministry has introduced many schemes to help the small-scale industries and also develop the economy of India. They designed the schemes correctly to help the people of every section. This ministry introduced various schemes including Credit Rating Scheme, Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP), Coir Vikas Yojna, Coir Industry Technology Up gradation Scheme, Science and Technology Scheme, Domestic Market Promotion Scheme, Financial Support to MSEs in ZED certification Scheme, etc.
Apex, Autonomous Bodies, and Organisations
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission – KVIC
- National Small Industries Corporation Limited – NSIC
Autonomous and Apex Institutions
- Central Footwear Training Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Central Institute Of Hand Tools, Jalandhar, Punjab
- CITD – Central Institute of Tool Design
- Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre – FFDC, Uttar Pradesh
- Institute For Design Of Electrical Measuring Instruments, Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute for Rural Industrialization – MGIRI
- National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
This ministry also has schemes to provide financial security to the women. Skill Upgradation & Mahila Coir Yojna is one of them. These schemes focus on the project of women empowerment. These schemes also focus on the skill development which helps the industries to get more products effectively.
- MSME Tool Room Jamshedpur (Indo-Danish Tool Room)
- Coir Board
The head office of MSME is in Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg in New Delhi. MSME online facilities are easy to access. They have all the information related to this ministry on their official website. The official website is https://msme.gov.in. You can also dial 011-23061431 if you want to contact them. The services of this ministry are remarkably good, and they are trying to improve the quality of the services each day.
MSME Website: https://msme.gov.in
Udyog Aadhar Contact Number: 011-23061431
PMEGP Contact Number: 011-23063641
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room No: 123,
New Delhi – 110011,