Sri Ramayana Express – श्री रामायण एक्सप्रेस
The Ministry of Railways introduced a special train called as Sri Ramayana Express in India. It covers all touring places from Ayodhya to Colombo via Rameshwaram, Tamil Nadu. The new Ramayana train will run on track from 14 November 2018 announced by the Indian Railways. The train takes 16 days to cover all Ramayana temples which starts from Delhi. The IRCTC department operating the Ramayana express trip in India. Train Bookings are already open in the official website of IRCTC Tourism. Sri Ramayana Express trip price is fixed as 15,120/-.
Key Information on Indian Railways Shri Ramayana Express
- The IRCTC NGeT offering the special train Ramayana Express to run in the Ramayana Circuit which covering the holy places of Lord Rama. IRCTC tourism also providing an add-on tour service to visit the Ramayana temple located in Srilanka.
- Shri Ramayana Express train starts from Safdarjung Railway Station located in Delhi and first stop in Ayodhya.
- The train will stop at the Junctions of Nandigram, Sitamarhi, Janakpuri, Varanasi, Prayag, Shringaverpur, Chitrakoot, Hampi, Nasik, and Rameshwaram. In the most of the temples, you can find Ramayana epic poems.
- The Railway Passengers can have an option to choose to travel to the Colombo, Srilanka from Chennai through the flight, tweeted by Piyush Goyal.
- In the train, roughly 800 seats are available to Seat.
- Book the Ramayana Train tickets only by Standard Category.
- The Ramayana train package included by the accommodation, sightseeing along with Travel, tweeted by Piyush Goyal.
Book the Tickets to travel in Sri Ramayana Express Train from the 14 November. Visit the official website of the IRCTC and Book the Ramayana Rail now.
IRCTC Nget Website: https://www.irctc.co.in/nget/train-search
Customer care Number: 0755-3934141, 0755-6610661
eTicket Cancellation: email@example.com
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited,
B-148, 11-Floor, Statesman House,
New Delhi – 110001,