About Sariska National Park Safari
Sariska National Park Safari is situated in the area of Alwar, City of Jaipur and State of Rajasthan. It is the most visited Famous National Parks in India. It is authorized by the Rajasthan State Government which is located across 107 KM far away from the city of Jaipur with an area of 800 Square Kilometers. Know the Sariska Safari Details of Sariska National Park Timings, Best Time to Visit Sariska National Park, and Best Places to Stay in Alwar Sariska, Best Places to Stay in Alwar Sariska etc
Sariska Safari Important Points
The following are the important points of Sariska Safari:
- It is surrounded with various lakes of the following Jai Samand Lake and Siliserh Lake.
- These Lakes are the Homes to the many of the following creatures of Water Snakes, Variety of Creatures of Water and Land and the Crocodiles.
- It is also one of the Best Places to Visit in Jaipur.
- The following are the Wild Animals which are Habitats here Jungle Cat, Jackal, Tiger, Wild Dog, Hyena and Leopard.
- These give food on a large number of species of herbivorous of the following Nilgai, Chital, Langur, Sambar, Chausingha and Wild Boar.
Sariska National Park Timings
The following are the Sariska National Park Timings:
Sariska National Park Timings in Winter Season
In Winter Season, the Safari is allotted in 02 slots and they are as the following:
- Sariska Tiger Reserve Timings in Morning: 06:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Sariska Tiger Reserve Timings in Evening: 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM
The Sariska National Park Timings in Summer Season
In Summer Season, the Safari will allow in 02 slots and they are as the following:
- Sariska Tiger Reserve Timings in Morning: 06:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Sariska Tiger Reserve Timings in Evening: 02:30 PM to 06:30 PM
Best Time to Visit Sariska National Park
The Best Time to Visit Sariska National Park starts from the Month of October to the Month of June. The Sariska Safari will close between the months of July and September. For Wildlife Photography it is welcomed all over the year.
Best Places to Stay in Alwar Sariska
The following are the Best Places to Stay in Alwar Sariska:
- Wildlife Camps
- Sariska Tiger Heaven Resort
- V Resorts Sariska
- Aamod Resort
- The Sariska Palace
- Sariska Resort
- PRIM Resorts
- Gulmohar Sariska Resort
Best Places to Visit in and around Sariska Tiger Reserve
The following are the Best Places to Visit in and around Alwar Sariska:
- The Kankwari Fort
- The Sariska Palace
- Hanuman Temple
- Siliserh Lake
- Sariska Jungle Trek in Alwar
- The Ancient Shiva Temples
- The Bhangarh Fort
How to reach Sariska Park
The following are the ways to reach Sariska Park:
You can do Sariska Park Safari Booking in two places of the following:
- The Sariska National Park Distance from Delhi
- The Sariska National Park Distance from Jaipur
The Alwar is the nearest railway station from Sariska you can reach through Jaipur to Delhi Trains.