Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) – लोक सेवा आयोग उत्तर प्रदेश (यू पी पी एस सी)
The UPPSC or Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is an authorized state agency that conducts the Civil Services Examination in Uttar Pradesh. This Commission is accountable for different entry-level recruitment of Uttar Pradesh Civil Services. The Constitution of India granted the charter of this agency in India. Article 323 and 315 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India provides a particular PSC for each state and the Union. That is why this specific segment’s title is Services Under the Union and the States.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission works under the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and UP PSC came into existence in the year 1937 on 1st April started by Uttar Pradesh Government. Its primary aim is to recruit eligible candidates to State’s departments. UP PSC Regulation, 1976 regulates this Commission.
- If you want the detailed information about UPPSC syllabus, then you have to log in to the official website
- Then you’ll get a download segment.
- There you’ll find Download syllabus button. You have to click on that.
- You’ll reach another page where you can download the PDF of the syllabus.
- UP PSC is available online. So if you want to know in details about the UPPSC notification then you have to visit the official website.
- Then you’ll get an option at the top of the page named All Notifications/Advertisements.
- If you click on this particular link, you’ll get all the information regarding the recruitment.
UP PSC online gives you all the information regarding the recruitment process, UPPSC vacancy, UP PSC notification and so on. You just have to visit the official website to get all the information. Don’t forget to check the eligibility criteria before applying for any post. If you want to apply online, you can follow these simple steps.
- At first login to the website
- Then click on “Click here to Apply Online.”
- After that, you can read the instruction for the users and advertisement details.
- Next, click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill all the required details and make the payment.
Your online application is complete now.
UPPSC Website: Click Here
General Enquiry Allahabad: 0532 – 2407547
Online Enquiry Allahabad: +91 – 8765973668
Lucknow Contact Number: +91 – 8765973766
Email Id: email@example.com