Driving License Karnataka – ಚಾಲಕ ಪರವಾನಗಿ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ
A Driving License is a mandatory document that every citizen of India needs to possess to drive a vehicle legally in any part of the country. With the advancements in the field of technology, the lives of human beings have become more comfortable and faster. Now, you can apply for your Driving License Karnataka from your home with the help of the Internet. You just have to visit the online portal.
Types of Driving License in the state of Karnataka
A citizen of Karnataka can get his Driving License based on the kind of vehicle he will drive. KAR RTO mainly issues three types of Driving License:
- Driving License for gearless motorcycles
- Get Driving License for heavy motorcycles and transport vehicles like lorry truck etc
- Driving License for motor vehicles with engine capacity that exceeds 50cc, that is, light motor vehicles
Steps for applying online for Driving License in Karnataka
If you want to apply for your Driving License Karnataka online, follow these simple steps:
- Visit transport.karnataka.gov.in/index.php/ and download the following form: Form no. 4
- Fill in the required details and along with necessary documents, submit the form at RTO
- The RTO official will schedule a test for you. You need to reach the place at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the test
- If you pass the test, RTO will send you your Driving License within one month via speed post.
For Vehicle search Karnakata, visit the official website of Karnataka RTO.
A candidate can also get a duplicate Driving License if he loses it somehow or if something destroys or torn it. A Driving License remains valid for 20 years. After that, it is mandatory for the person to renew his Karnataka Driving License to be able to drive his vehicle freely. One needs to apply for renewal within one month from the expiry date. Karnataka Vehicle Registration is also possible online.
Karnataka Transport Website: http://transport.karnataka.gov.in
Telephone Number: 080-22210994
Mobile Number: 9449863459
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport Commissioners Office,
A Block, Shanti Nagar,
Bangalore – 560027.