RTO Bangalore – ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಆರ್ಟಿಒ
RTO Bangalore, just like any other RTO, issues Driving License and Registration Certificate that is valid in all states of India. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways monitors the Regional Transport Offices in India. RTO has introduced some services with Bangalore One. Such services include issuance of B-Extract of the transport vehicles and issuance of DL. Extract with the aim of facilitating the inhabitants of the state of Karnataka.
RTO Bangalore services offered at Bangalore One Centers
These are the RTO Bangalore services available via Bangalore One portal:
- Issuance of the Driving License- Extract
- Issuance of Registration Certificate Extract for the person’s vehicle
RTO online application Bangalore for the issuance of RC Extract of a vehicle:
Now it is possible for the citizens of Bangalore to get information about the owner of a registered vehicle. They just have to visit any Bangalore One Centre.
- For retrieving the nominal information from a remote database of RC-Extract, one needs to provide the Registration Number of the particular vehicle.
- The application retrieves RTO Code, Vehicle Chasis Number, owner’s name from the database for getting confirmation to finish the transaction
- The address, Mobile Number, Proof-like Aadhaar Card, and the name of the applicant is necessary
- For each copy, Bangalore One’s charge is Rs 18. Fees are subject to change if the department considers it necessary
- One needs to make the payment for this particular service via cash only.
Now it is also possible for the citizens of Bangalore to get information about the status of their Driving License from any Bangalore One center. There are several Bangalore One centers in several parts of the city of Bangalore.
If you want to know the steps for LLR online application Karnataka, you need to visit the official website of RTO Karnataka.
Bangalore RTO Website: http://transport.karnataka.gov.in
Telephone Number: 080-22210994
Mobile Number: 9449863459
Email Id: email@example.com
Transport Commissioners Office,
A Block, Shanti Nagar,
Bangalore – 560027.