KPSC Recruitment – ಕೆಪಿಎಸ್ಸಿ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ
According to Article 315 to Article 323 of the Constitution of India, it is mandatory for the country to have a National Public Service Commission and for the states of India to have a separate Public Service Commission. So, the state of Karnataka also has a Public Service Commission. From here, you can know more about the KPSC Recruitment details.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission or Karnataka PSC is basically a body that the Government has created as the Constitution of India clearly states the establishment of individual Public Service Commissions for each state in the country. The primary function of the Public Service Commission of Karnataka is giving advice to the State Government of Kerala on all significant matters related to civil services according to the provisions mentioned in Article 320 (3) of the Indian Constitution.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಸೇವಾ ಆಯೋಗದ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ
The Public Service Commission of Karnataka employs fresh as well as experienced candidates in multiple posts. Eligible and interested candidates can visit the KPSC online website which is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to know in detail about KPSC Recruitment process. The mode of application is online, and you will also get the detailed Karnataka PSC syllabus as well as the date of examination on the website. Browse frequently for latest Karnataka PSC notification if you do not want to miss these opportunities.
Rules and regulations that KPSC follows
These are the rules and regulations that the Karnataka govt has framed and the PSC of Karnataka follows. While the Karnataka PSC recruits candidates for various services:
- The Karnataka Civil Services Rules for General Recruitment
- The Karnataka Public Works Engineering Department Services Rules of 1972 for hiring Assistant Executive Engineers through Competitive Examinations
- Karnataka Recruitment of Gazetted Probationers
- The Karnataka Education Department Services Recruitment Rules of 1967
- Karnataka Civil Services Rules of 1978 for recruitment to the state’s Ministerial Post
- The Karnataka State Civil Services Rules of 1973.
KPSC selects candidates based on:
- Competitive Examination and Personality Test
- Another phrase is Personal Interview
With KPSC login you can view the process of recruitment for a particular post.
KPSC Website: http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PSC Contact Number: 080 3057 4957
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karnataka Public Service Commission,
Bangalore – 560001,