About RERA Haryana
RERA Haryana stands for “ Real Estate Regulatory Authority Haryana ” is an act of Parliament of India. The Haryana State Government has implemented Haryana RERA in the year 28th July of 2017. Know the Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority Purposes and many more details
Real Estate Regulatory Authority Haryana Purposes
The following are the purposes of Real Estate Regulatory Authority Haryana under Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016:
- In order to safeguard the customers from overpricing, fraud etc
- In order to reduce the project’s delays
- For homebuyers in order to establish a well-organized system of grievance and redressal
- In order to have ongoing and brand new projects which are registered by developers and builders
- In order to make the sector of real estate more transparent
How to do Project Registration in Haryana RERA?
In order to do Project Registration in Haryana RERA official portal then follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly visit Haryana RERA official portal http://www.harera.in
- Now log in with the help of your login credentials, if you have not registered then you must register in Haryana RERA portal by clicking on “Register” option which is present at the top right-hand side
- Then you need to upload the required documents and click on “Save”
- Now on the main page click on “Registration”
- After that click on “Real Estate Project” then after depending upon your project type select “Apply New Project” or “Apply Ongoing Project”
- Then sign into your account of the promoter and continue the process of registration.
Important Details of Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority
- RERA Haryana Website: http://www.harera.in
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority Haryana Head Office: Executive Officer, RERA, HUDA Complex (Central Block), Sec-6, Panchkula.
- Haryana RERA Helpline Number: +91 172-2583132
- Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org