Accoland Water Park in India
In Indian, Country Accoland is one of the 1st and very biggest water Park in the Northeast region of India. The accolade Guwahati is situated in Assam State. It is First Amusement Waterpark in North India, Inaugurated in the year of 2005. The amusement park situated in Guwahati at Paragon totally city Outskirts. The Airport very near to the dreamland Guwahati just 2 km away from an amusement park. The accoland entry fees are reasonable prices middle-class peoples can also, visit dreamland Guwahati.
In Our Country, other Waterparks are available in a different state of India. The famous Water Park in Hyd as well as Wonderla water park in Hyd.moreover, exciting water rides to get extraordinary events like in every year Summer Fest, as well as Techno-Tron laser light shows & music entertainer shows, are planned with the special Dance performance to attract and amuse the audience.
It Occupies nearly 16,000/square feet area which has most famous, adults, as well as Kids, can enjoy this water park. Here you can find information about Anandi water Park in Lucknow located in Uttar Pradesh.In Karnataka state Wonderla Amusement Park Bangalore. In India because of the tourist hub including historical places.
Accoland Guwahati Timings
From 10.30 am – 6.30 pm
Accoland entry fees
- Weekdays – Rs. 480 per head (adults), Rs. 380 per head (children)
- Weekends – Rs: 510/-person (adults)
- Rs. 410 /- head for children.
- Sunday- Rs: 540/- per head [adults]
- For Rs: 450 per head [children]
- The Ticket Cost is including the entry fees with a number of rides but for Cine-Magic and also Vortex-Maze.
- Children’s around a height of four feet’s 4 inches will be considered as a full ticket.
Moreover, Information visit Accoland Official website: http://www.accoland.in
Accoland Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/accoland.in
E-mail Address – email@example.com
Contact Number – 99541 71224
Family Fun Kingdom, Rani-Road,
Nearby BSF Headquarters,