Biryani – बिरयानी
Biryani is famous in India especially in South India’s Hyderabadi Biryani from the state of Telangana. We can find many varieties of Biryani with the main classification as Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian Biryani.
It may be Vegetable biryani or chicken biryani, unless many spices and flavors until it does not look nice, we may not enjoy eating.
Recipe of Veg Biryani (Vegetarian Biryani) – वेग बिरयानी
For how many people: 4
Basmati rice-1 cup,
oil- 3 tablespoons,
onions- 1 (chopped in length),
Turmeric powder-1 teaspoon,
sliced-2- 3 cups,
Salt – according to flavor,
water – one and a half cup
Preparation of Veg Biryani – वेग बिरयानी की तैयारी
To make veg Biryani, wash the rice and clean it. And then cut the potatoes, onions, and carrots into small pieces.
1. Turn on the gas, put the pressure cooker and warm up. When cooker becomes hot, fry the all cauliflower in oil & take it out from the bowl. Then add the cumin seeds, whole cinnamon, large cardamom (2), sharp leaves, cloves will sprinkle. After frozen all these pieces, put the chopped onions into that. After the 2 min, when the onions become golden brownish color add the potatoes. Now, add the carrots, chopped potatoes, peas to all these ingredients & after 4-5 min roasting vegetables and add spices to it. Add the coriander powder, turmeric powder, and biryani powder, and roast it. Add the finished rice when the vegetable well-stocked to it. After frying add Pour water into it.
2. Now, add the salt and water based on taste in the cooker and turn off the cooker and Leave it for 5 minutes. The vegetable Biryani cooked & add the coriander leaves to get the better taste to eat.
Recipe of Non-Veg Biryani – गैर-वेग बिरयानी
Basmati Rice- 2 cups
Chicken Pieces- 3/4 Kg
Yogurt- 1 Cup beaten
Onions- 3 Sliced
1 Medium Tomato chopped 1/2 Tomato puree
Red Chilli Powder – 2 Table Spoons
Tumeric Powder- 1 Table Spoons
Roasted Cumin Powder- 1 Table Spoons
Garam Masala Powder- 2 Table Spoons
Green Cardamom Powder- 1/2 Table Spoons
Coriander Powder- 1 Table Spoons
Warm Milk- 1/2 Cup
A Pinch of Saffron
Pinch of Salt
Ghee/Oil Grind- 7 Table Spoons
Ginger Paste- 1 Table Spoons
Garlic Paste- 1/2 Table Spoons
Coriander Leaves- 1/4 cup
Mint Leaves – 1/4 cup
Green Chillies- 3 to 4
Mint Leaves (Pudina)- 2 Table Spoons
Preparation of Non Veg Biryani – गैर वेग बिरयानी की तैयारी
1. Take a bowl and grind paste the all ingredients in the Grind by using the tablespoon of water.
2. Mix the tomato puree, green paste, yogurt, red Chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, roasted cumin powder and stir well.
3. Soak the chicken with these mixtures & keep aside for 3 to 4 hrs in the refrigerator.
4. Take a Pan and put Heat oil in it. Take the onions, cut it and fry them until it get Golden Brown color.
5. Take a small bowl and take warm milk & soak saffron in it.
6. Add the Soaked chicken & cook it is for 10 min and stir it occasionally.
7. Add the Chopped Tomato as well as beaten curd & cook it for till the oil gets separated.
8. Check the sals at this time and if you need it this time only.
9. You can add the rice now add mix it with the soft hands and not to brake the grains of rice.
10. Add the 4 cups of water into the rice and mix saffron in the milk and add to it. Later, you can add the cardamom powder and Stir it once.
11. When the rice is done, cover the lid & cook at low flame.
12. Take it out and add the green coriander & mint leaves and serve it hot.
To make Puree – पुरी बनाने के लिए
Coconut – 3 tablespoons,
standing coriander – 1 big spoon,
standing red chilly – 3-4,
cinnamon – 1 small piece,
cardamom – 3-4,
cloves – 3-4,
fennel – 1 teaspoon,
Garlic – 4 buds,
To make Biryani, Click Here