APSSDCL stands for “ Andhra Pradesh State Seeds Development Corporation Limited ” is also one of the State Government Departments of AP State. AP Seeds is one of the leading producing of seeds in the states of India. In order to produce seeds of good quality for the farmers regularly in the Andhra Pradesh State is the main objective of AP State Seeds.
AP Seeds Production
The Andhra Pradesh State Seed Certification Agency will undertake the seed production contract in order to supply the seeds to other companies of State Seeds Corporations & Private Seed
The following table is the crops undertaken by other companies:
|Paddy||ADT 37, ADT 39; ADT 43; BPT 5204; BPT 3291; CR 1009; MTU 1010; MTU 1001; An MTU 7029; MTU 1061; NLR 34449; The NLR 145; NLR 33892; RNR 1446; RGL2537;|
|Redgarm||LRG 41; ICPL 85063;|
|Hy. Redgram||ICPH 2671;|
|Blackgram||PU31; LBG 752;|
|Groundnut||TAG 24; k-6;|
|Gingelly||YLM 17; YLM 66;|
|Green-manure||Sunhemp; Pilli Pesara;|
Andhra Pradesh State Seeds Development Corporation Limited Marketing
- Firstly, Marketing of Andhra Pradesh State Seeds Development Corporation Limited is maintained by the APSSDC Ltd. Hyd activities of Marketing Division under the supervision of AP Agricultural Marketing Department.
- After the preparation of the plan of seed supply for Rabi and Kharif seeds by the Commissioner and Director of AP Agriculture as per the allotment for distribution from time to time for subsidy sales & general
- Lastly, Through the process of tender, the arrangement for Paddy Procurement AP State of non-available many varieties of crops will produce with the approval of the director.
Important Details of AP State Seeds
- Firstly, APSSDCL Website: http://www.apseeds.in
- Secondly, Andhra Pradesh State Seeds Development Corporation Limited Helpline Number: 0866-2841792
- Thirdly, Andhra Pradesh State Seeds Development Corporation Limited Head Office: D. No. 4 -150, Prasadampadu, Ramavarappadu (P.O.), Vijayawada – 521 008.
- Lastly, AP State Seeds Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org