Mysore Koli Saaru south Indian recipe
In India based on the region they many best food items available among that Mysore Koli Saaru is one of the best Indian recipes. This is most food recipes in Mysore here you find Preparation of Mysore Koli recipe. here you can also browse more Andhra Recipes Currys Preparation process as well as Biryani preparation process.
The following Ingredients required
- Oil quantity: 4-tbsp
- Poppy seeds required: 3-tbsp
- Dry red chilies required: 3-4
- Black peppercorns need : 3 – 4
- The Laung: 2 – 3
- Cinnamon Piece: 1-inch piece required
- Fresh coconut oil required: 1 cup [chopped]
- Onion quantity: 1 and 1/2 cup [sliced]
- Ginger Piece: 1-inch piece [chopped]
- Garlic – 5 to 6 cloves
- Tomato – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Dhania powder – 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chicken quantity : 900 gms [curry cut].
The process to make Mysore Koli Saaru Indian recipes
- Preparation time: 20 min.
- Cooking time nearly: 1 hour 30 min.
- The firstly, roast all dry seeds like poppy seeds- black color peppercorn- laung-cinnamon piece and also dry red chilies as per required.
- Heat the Groundnut oil in kadhai & the secondly fry the coconut pieces until it comes brown color and add them to blender & keep it inside.
- Fry onion as well as ginger & garlic until it comes brownish, Remove onions from oil as well as add to the mixer.
- mix all together with tomato and also little water inform of the smooth paste.
- Add some paste to the oil in a kadhai and also add dhania powder as well as red chili powder -salt and also fry for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken Pieces to cover and also cook until it complete
- You can also Garnish with dhania leaves.
Chana Usli Indian recipe
In India, they are many Indian recipes are available at various food items. Chana Usli One of the best South Indian recipes it is a healthy food for breakfast. This dish regularly followed in Karnataka state. This is low Calories food but rich amount Proteins are available. Here you can the information of Preparation of Chana Usli south Indian dinner recipes. To get spicier you can also add some Chilli power. This one of the best School lunch box of south Indian food recipes.
The following are Ingredients required
- Chana nuts: 1 cup
- Oil quantity: 1 Tsp
- Sarson seeds required: 1/2 tablespoon
- The Heeng: 1/4 tablespoon
- Green chilly: 1 to 2 (chopped)
- The Curry leaves: 2 sprig
- Salt as per required
- Coconut oil : 1 tbsp [ground]
- Dhania leaves for garnish the Chana Usli Indian recipes
- Lemon juice required: 1 tsp.
- How to make Chana Usli
- Preparation time: 10 min.
- Cooking time: 30 min.
Preparation of Chana Usli
- Soak chana nut in warm water throughout the night.
- Boiled the soaked chana nuts with salt until completed
- Heat the groundnut oil in the pan as well as add some Carson seeds- curry leaves- heeng add some chili powder
- Add cooked chana as well as mix it well. Cook for nearly 4 – 5 minutes
- Garnish Chana Usli with ground coconut, dhania leaves and also add some lemon juice.